• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

K-pop groups you've been into recently?

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Christmas Candy
Snowstorm Scenery
Ngl I was always a Sungtaro stan but I've genuinely loved everything RIIZE has put out so far!

Their next comeback is coming soon and I would recommend checking them out :3

I haven't been following anyone too closely but I've really been digging Lesserafim's Huh Yunjin & Crush's feature on GrooovyRoom's Yes or No. I love that they took B.E.G.'s L.O.V.E. hook and put a new melody over it. The OG is also super good so listening to this song sent me back down nostalgia lane!

I've also been enjoying Leaserafim's newest release but I feel like they deviated a bit from their debut sound which was more my style.

i’ve been loving RIIZE recently too!! love 119 is my favorite release so far :)

i’m also super into TXT and ENHYPEN right now ! i think txt is slowly creeping up my ult group list lol, i’m super excited for their upcoming tour 😋

I love Block B and Black Pink groups~☆ need to listen to them again, its been a while.

i’ve been listening to day6’s new album, sad ending is a bop 👀 also lots of n.flying! i’m just more into rock/alt atm.

I'm not too into K-Pop, but the first time I ever saw a K-Pop band, it had Snoop Dogg in it. That was quite the first impression.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.39.10 AM.png

Back