White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
K i am going to get a 360 soon and dont know that many games.does anyone recommend anything?

There've been alot of good games revealed at E3, but if I had one I'd get Grand Theft Auto 4, Fable 2, Halo 3.

All rated M of course.

Gabbylala said:
Propaganda Man said:
Crackdown is a great great game.
is it a shooter?
Its like GTA but you're a cop. You basically have to take down 3 crime organizations. You are also chemically enhanced to be able to jump from rooftop to rooftop with ease. Rent the game if you want, you will love it.

I'm also getting a 360 soon D:

I'm getting Halo 2,3.
Gears of War
Crackdown
And possibly Ninja Gaiden: Sigma.

why buy a system for a couple hundred bucks if you don't know any games for it? that makes no sense at all...

DarthGohan1 said:
why buy a system for a couple hundred bucks if you don't know any games for it? that makes no sense at all...
Thats why shes asking...?

UltraByte said:
Kyle said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Thats why shes asking...?
You think she'd have an idea of what she wants though... :\
I can understand if you get a system and know 3 or 4 games you want, and half a year later you're asking for suggestions... but to just buy something just so you can say "I have it," makes no sense to me...

Gabs says that s/he (I don't know D:) doesn't know many games. Asking for others isn't a crime. I want a Wii but really only know a few games for it.
Let him...her...whatever be.

I agree with darth and I was talking about this in skype. I'd save the money. GH you can play on Wii. Halo... well obviously not, but there's always MP3. But if you buy a 360, one game, and want WiFi, it would cost $450, plus tax, and the XBox Live fees.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I agree with darth and I was talking about this in skype. I'd save the money. GH you can play on Wii. Halo... well obviously not, but there's always MP3. But if you buy a 360, one game, and want WiFi, it would cost $450, plus tax, and the XBox Live fees.
what about gears of war? YOU CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.
Xbox Live is like, 10000 times better than NWC.

Back