ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I agree with darth and I was talking about this in skype. I'd save the money. GH you can play on Wii. Halo... well obviously not, but there's always MP3. But if you buy a 360, one game, and want WiFi, it would cost $450, plus tax, and the XBox Live fees.
what about gears of war? YOU CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT.
Gears of War is like 20 times better than Halo.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I agree with darth and I was talking about this in skype. I'd save the money. GH you can play on Wii. Halo... well obviously not, but there's always MP3. But if you buy a 360, one game, and want WiFi, it would cost $450, plus tax, and the XBox Live fees.
what about gears of war? YOU CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT.
I can't picture Gabby is an avid GoW fan. Or Halo.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.
Xbox Live is like, 10000 times better than NWC.
You also pay almost $10 a month, after you buy the extra WiFi thing that doesnt come with the 360 for $100. And the 360 itself....

So if you aren't going to be playing Xbox a lot, I wouldn't suggest getting it

STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.
You also pay almost $10 a month, after you buy the extra WiFi thing that doesnt come with the 360 for $100. And the 360 itself....

Its actually less than 10$ a month..

1 year subscription: 50$. 12 x 10 = 120 D:.

Its actually around 4$ a month or so.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.

Its actually less than 10$ a month..

1 year subscription: 50$. 12 x 10 = 120 D:.

Its actually around 4$ a month or so.
You can find all/most of the rates at Wikipedia...

Comic mocking the

problems:http://files.redvsblue.com/web/images/comic/20070714RT0143.jpg

[I want a X360! ]
:gyroidgrin:

I have a friend who liked Viva Pinata, and I know it's aimed towards younger people... you might like it.

:D

Back