• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

3000 HOURS IN ACNH TO DATE

Favorite Oaktown Villager

• Fauna

• Marina

• Octavian

• Ameila

• Apollo

• Agent S

• Mint

• Sprinkle

• Aruora

• Kiki

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did... did you ever come off the game?
Because that's slightly over a third of a year :p

Congrats on the 3000 hours, that's pretty crazy! I'm only at half of that, but I also took multiple months off of AC. I voted Apollo from your villager list, but it was a fairly tough choice. I quite like your villager roster. :)

Oh wow, 3000 hours is amazing! I recently hit 500 (since June) and I feel like I've played the heck out of this game and am running out of things to do haha. I admire those who can get thousands of hours of enjoyment out of it. Maybe I'm just not the gamer type lol.

Whoa, 3,000+ hours in ACNH. That's a massive amount of dedication and playtime, what a big accomplishment! Congratulations for reaching that amount of time into the game!

That's crazyy, congrats! I'm at 670 hours. I like your villager lineup, voted Fauna bc she's amazing!

Congratulations I have about 1500 hours between two islands. Your poll is hard. You have so many great villagers. I picked Aurora.

I’m still at 515hrs but I can see myself heading to 3000 someday too.

With that said Fauna and Marina are my favorites of your villagers. I like Apollo too.

How is that even possible i can't even get past 150 hours...

Oh wow congrats!! I've been playing since release and I think I'm only at about 900 hours

That’s about 10x as much as I have. I only work on my island when inspiration strikes me, which is not very often. Otherwise I just sign in to check on my villagers.

i spend a LOT of time playing in my town, hanging with my villagers, shopping in other's towns, and trying not to let me town get to overrun with flowers. I started doing a bunch of giveaways since i got so much now from the community. I'm ALMOST never on forums since I got tired of posting on them a long time ago. i used to be admin a huge 80.000+ paranormal forum but it really made me not like forum too much anymore. Feel free to come hang in Oaktown!!!!

Wow, that's a lot. I have 1,300 which I thought was pretty crazy haha.
Grats!

that's insane! i thought i had maybe 500 hours on mine but it turns out it just hit 300 hours

my new leaf had over 1000 hours, but that was when i had way less to worry about ;;

Man and I thought I was the only one who put 3,000 hours into this game when I made a thread of "What else to do in the game?"

wow, congrats! i'm at only about 500 hours on my current island and there's still so much i haven't done! i'm glad people are still enjoying the game nearly a year into it!

Chose Fauna, but Marina is a very close second.

1100+ hours for me. Glad to see others have a lot more because I feel like I play too much. 😅

Back