(>^3^)>~Welcome of Angel Town & Visit Wonderful Dream Towns~<(^◡^<)

(=__=)Today...my lovely Pomeranian(Eagle) passed away....it makes me so sad and unhappy...no mood for doing anything..Tours are closed temporarily..(>_<)..woo..sorry..(crying)

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog. I lost my cat in February, and it was really awful. If you need to talk to someone, I'm always here.

i feel better after reading ur VM reply...thx ...but i will not to have a new one again...since Eagle and the other lovely dog(Moon) who passed away 2yrs ago were the 3rd round of pets already....it too hard for me to face the same cycle(happy,worry,sad) again...(-.-)

feel better now..see all of u tomorrow....leave message here and i will reply it tonight

leave message here and i will reply it tomorrow..good night

Last edited:
(=__=)Today...my lovely Pomeranian(Eagle) passed away....it makes me so sad and unhappy...no mood for doing anything..Tours are closed temporarily..(>_<)..woo..sorry..(crying)

HUGS sorry for your loss, I know how it is.

i am here now...leave message (format of application form) if u want to join.thx

Hi,
I don't really want to do a tour,
but I really need to go to the island at 8pm or later
Thanks,
antlerer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my fc is 1092 1102 0507

Hi,
I don't really want to do a tour,
but I really need to go to the island at 8pm or later
Thanks,
antlerer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my fc is 1092 1102 0507

just want to go island to buy sth or play?yes if u want ....

- - - Post Merge - - -

just want to go island to buy sth or play?yes if u want ....

8PM...?Here is 17:20PM in Hong Kong(my city)....how many hrs later that u will come?

17:20 is fine and I just want to catch the rare bugs if that's ok with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you.

Back