3 Months in, Share your hours logged!

I just sent in my controllers for repair yesterday :( So i wont be playing for the next couple of days but I gathered about 550 hrs of play

415! I thought that was bad but it seems like I’m pretty average, so I’ll keep going without guilt :)

Around 400+ hours

380+! I feel like I've put so much time into this game but then I realize I'm on the lower end of average so I feel a little bit better lol.

I only have 180 hours despite buying the game from launch. Those are rookie numbers compared to some of you folks with 500+ hours!

I have 545 hours logged. I thought it might be more actually. That’s still a lot. Probably more in this coming week since I still have to finish my landscaping.

i have 545! i feel like it's still too high of a number for me to have invested in the game, especially since my island is a lil ugly LOL

i'm at 515 and i agree with @Jas lol. my island is in chaos. it seems so strange for that to be such a large amt.

query though - does anyone know if your game logs time that you keep it in standby - like if you're logged on but the system is on sleep OR if you '-' the game but leave the title screen up ? does that count as time "playing"

Reactions: Jas
Back