3 Months in, Share your hours logged!

I've got 415 and I thought it was certainly too much lol, now I feel better, I can keep on playing without remorse

Same!! I was embarrassed to say I have played 380 hours but I'm relieved now haha

Most all of it is playtime, helping others, I do multitask sometimes, but I pay attention to others when visiting and conversate mostly voice chat, as i hate and suck at typing, why i dont post much in forums unless i got something worthwhile to share. I would say a solid 900 hours of active in game fishing, bug finding, digging, wrapping presents and planting, decorating. I get plenty of real life sleep, and have income, so I got plenty of free time to game, make my tv program, and build my confetti blasting lazer light show cosplays.

Last edited:
dang! i have 425 and i thought that was a loooot. i'm surprised i have this much already but also i'm not lol. the only game i have more hours on is breath of the wild because i've replayed it multiple times.

300ish, and 50 was prob spent idling for balloons back in cherry blossom season lol...

I thought that was a lot but dang some of the numbers here lol

Mine is 290 hours. My Switch's left Joy-Con controller learns "drift" mode. :ROFLMAO:

Its a lot of helping out others in return for help on my island, Just connecting with fans of the tv show, and having fun hanging out.

I think I'm around 450? I'm too lazy to turn on my Switch to check right now, lol. I'm glad to see there are others who have been playing just as long or longer.

A little over 80 hours. For me that's actually a lot considering I don't play that much video games alone anymore.

As of two days ago, my hour count was roughly 640. I have a bad habit of getting distracted and leaving NH running, but I did that with NL too. It's probably more accurate to say ~575 or something.

IN MY DEFENSE, Katie also has played 1000 hours,

Katie snip.JPG

430 hours

Surpassed splatoon which i had for a year in 3 months

Animal Crossing is truely the most powerful game

Wow here I am thinking my 210 hours was a lot... I feel like I'm behind on everything now 😅

I just hit 300! I haven’t been playing as much recently–I’ve got a bunch of work to do recently, so it’s just been a little bit at a time these past few weeks. I’m not even the top user in my house, though. My mom is at 315, and she just got her switch about a month ago! It’s been an animal crossing-heavy house 🤣🤣

I'm only at 180 hours. I mostly just boot my Switch up and play for about half an hour at a time.

Back