Selling 🍑 🌽

Sure thing, that’s no problem! If I end up having 10 leftover and you don’t actually need it, I’ll just get the New Leaf icon and Isabelle. 😁

Thank you very much! 🙂 I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I can.

Hi, I'd like to spend 300 TBT in exchange for 15 Meow Coupons please, I did the math and I need exactly 15 to spend on a red balloon myself. (Though if you'd want, you can gift me a message for it, though I'm okay with you not doing that.)

Hello again! I was able to secure the 🥥 after all! So I won't need the trade with you any more. Thanks so much for being willing to help me out. 🙂 Take care.

Hi, I'd like to spend 300 TBT in exchange for 15 Meow Coupons please, I did the math and I need exactly 15 to spend on a red balloon myself. (Though if you'd want, you can gift me a message for it, though I'm okay with you not doing that.)
That’s correct: 300 tbt for the red balloon! Did you want it immediately or should I wait for lineup order stuff?

Edit: I’m loving your orange lineup btw…

That’s correct: 300 tbt for the red balloon! Did you want it immediately or should I wait for lineup order stuff?

Edit: I’m loving your orange lineup btw…
Sorry for not responding until now. I want the red balloon now, it goes first in my ideal lineup.
And thanks for liking my orange lineup, I plan on keeping it around for a while before the Easter Event coming Friday.

Sorry for not responding until now. I want the red balloon now, it goes first in my ideal lineup.
And thanks for liking my orange lineup, I plan on keeping it around for a while before the Easter Event coming Friday.
Ok! Send the 300 tbt whenever. I'm sending the red balloon now~

Hi, Do you have 30 remaining meow coupons for a toy hammer?

How much tbt total for the toy hammer? Thank you!

Hi, Do you have 30 remaining meow coupons for a toy hammer?

How much tbt total for the toy hammer? Thank you!
Hi there! The shop is down for me right now, but if it opens on time, the 30 coupon hammer would be 600 tbt.

Back