• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ♥ 2 Year Anniversary Giveaway ♥

rosemarycrossing

baked beans
Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
97.9% (92) +
It's my 2 year anniversary on this website so I thought I would hold a giveaway for everyone!

Whats Included?
2 Million Bells
20 Hybrids of choice
1 Set of Furniture of choice
10 Clovers

Rules

To enter you just have to comment down below what you are looking forward to in 2017!
Ill contact the winner later today.
It is now 4:33pm, where I am, and ill be closing at 6pm!
and I will be picking the winner completely randomly

thank you lovelies!
mini-icone18.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary!
In 2017 I'm looking forward to my school ball and the fact that its actually my last year of high school. Although I'm really anxious about it at the same time I'm excited that I'm graduating and i'm stepping into the real world and my life is actually beginning.
Happy Holidays!

Wow, congratulations, and thank you for the giveaway! In 2017, I'm looking forward to a better year, hopefully. I've been chronically ill since 2014, and I haven't really ever gotten into remission, so it's been a really hard two years. With the new year, I'm starting a new medicine which will hopefully get me feeling better and back to my life. :)

This is so cool, thank you for this :blush: Congrats for your 2 year anniversary as well.
There's 2 things I'm looking forward to the most: just a fresh start altogether and I'm gonna sound nerdy by saying I'm loking forward to my course in Uni next year :p
I hope you have a good Christmas and New Year :)

Congratz on the anniversary :) I guess in 2017 im looking forward to a new start. Got a new job starting soon and cant wait to get started ^-^

Thank you:)
I am looking forward to making new friends and trying new things, as well as spending more time with my family.

thanks for doing this! c: I'm looking forward to getting my own apartment next year, hopefully sooner rather than later!

thanks for doing this and congrats on your 2 years ! in 2017 i am most looking forward to my travel plans and tending my plants :")))

In 2017 I'm looking forward to getting enrolled in classes (while I'm still in high school) to get some of my prerequisites out of the way before I go to college.

In 2017 I'm looking forward to having a job so I can help around the house & also buy cute things like an NFC reader and amiibo cards~

Oh wow, how sweet!
I'm looking forward to making a memory jar for 2017! Also starting fresh!

Such a nice thing to do
In 2017 I look forward to watching a lot of new good anime!

In 2017, I am looking forward to multiple things. First is trying to not let my disability effect me anymore! I am also looking forward to working my children again (I work in a nursery). Thank you so much for doing this!

Back