• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling 2 villager cycle~ [12/16] [BOXES:n/a] [IN: Pierce, Hans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha no that's fine! :) I've held him all day waiting for you since I knew you were looking for him and didn't want to void him! Send me the TBT and I'll add you and open my gates right now c:

Beau and Goose are next in line to be cycled out! Feel free to leave offers c: I'm going to bed but will continue cycling tomorrow and try to get them out asap! c:

bump~ Still haven't heard back from Marshal<3! someone give this cute little deer a nice home ;A; he's so adorable...

I want Beau! I'll offer all my TBT if that's fine :/

I want Beau! I'll offer all my TBT if that's fine :/

Thanks for your interest! I'm going to give Marshal<3 some time to respond, but if she doesn't respond in an hour (8pm PST) or if someone doesn't bid higher, then Beau is all yours! :D

Heading to bed! Leaving Paula and Alfonso in my town for the night. Let me know if anyone wants them!

Alfonso is voided! Hans and Pierce are available for the time being!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back