• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

2 games question

StarryACNL

Bells
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Cake
5 Envelopes
Hi!
I've been saving up for another ACNL and have just thought of something and need your help!
I would be playing on the same 3ds with the same SD card- does that mean that when I start up the game it will be the same town I already have because of the save data or a different town?

Also when I start this 'new town' will I lose my old one on the different cartridge?
This might not make sense but I don't want to risk my town which has dreamies in it!

I need this answered with a true answer- no jokes!
Please help if you know the answer!
Thankyou

Starry!

Are they both cartridge? If so, you can have multiple cartridges, the game is saved onto the cartridge rather than the 3ds.
One cartridge = one save
Two cartridge =two seperate saves

You can also have digital and cartridge on the same 3ds with no problems with saves, the digital is saved to the 3ds, the cartridge game is saved to the cartridge.

I know this, because i have 2 cartridges and a digital version, all seperate saves, same 3ds :D

Last edited:
They will be both cartridge games (cheaper that way!)
So there shouldn't be a problem!
Great thanks!!

Actually, the cartridge can be cheaper, say if they had a voucher. Also, it's only 30 pounds some places, in regards to digital being 35 :D

Well, i'm from England ^_^ I got one copy for ?25, and my first ?35
My digital copy i got for free because of an old buy 3 3ds games get one free deal ^_^

I have a digital and a cart on the same system, so far no troubles. It's convenient because it's easy to switch, but if another cart is cheaper, I'd say go for it!

For me it's cheaper as I'm using a voucher and on amazon it's only ?25
When it first came out I got it for ?25 from tesco as they had a deal on!

For me it's cheaper as I'm using a voucher and on amazon it's only ?25
When it first came out I got it for ?25 from tesco as they had a deal on!

Lucky! Both of mine were $60 AUD :/ My wallet was not happy with me that day...

Back