• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2.0 New Villagers

juniperhoney901

nya ._.
Bells
Switch
5203-4645-1620
The new villagers genders and personalities are confirmed! Here are all of them:
Sasha: Male & Lazy
Marlo: Male & Cranky
Tiansheng: Male & Jock
Cephalobot: Male & Smug
Shino: Female & Peppy
Petri: Female & Snooty
Quinn: Female & Uchi / Big Sister
Ione: Female & Normal

Is anyone else surprised about some of them?
I thought Sasha was female, Petri male, & Shino I didn’t know because she has horns,
& I would think Petri and Sasha would switch personalities. Petri, if she were a male, then (he) would be smug or lazy, Sasha definitely peppy. He looks ..hyper.
Marlo looks like a crank.
Tiansheng, a jock, just by his look,
Cephalobot I was really hoping to be female so Marina’s not the only one. But for either gender, I think all (except snooty and cranky) would work for him. Ione, I thought would be snooty because it looks like she has eyelashes, & snootys (most of them) wear makeup. But she also has that calm look, so normal fits too.
In some ways I’m happy Sasha is male, for various reasons..

What’re your thoughts?

._.

Last edited:
i'm surprised shino is peppy, i thought they would be snooty. i didn't know what to expect with sasha, but i think i just love him more now lol. and i was surprised by ione though, i thought they would be male for sure. i love the new villagers though
it's cool to see some of the old villagers come back! i wish they would bring back meow and bow though

None of them shocked me

I knew the moment I saw him tiansheng was a jock
Had to have him. Love me an adorable jock.

Knew quinn was sisterly.

Knew ione was normal

Knew marlo was cranky

Didn't know the rest
But the moment I heard the card theory it all fell into place

I figured that’s how they’d be before I first heard this. The moment I knew Ione was normal I was even more sold on her.

I didn't expect Petri to be snooty, I thought she'd be normal. I also didn't expect Shino to be female or peppy, I thought she would be a smug male in the same style as Marshal.
For some reason I thought Cephalobot would be a jock instead. I figured out that Quinn would be sisterly and Sasha would be male.

I didn't expect Petri to be snooty, I thought she'd be normal. I also didn't expect Shino to be female or peppy, I thought she would be a smug male in the same style as Marshal.
For some reason I thought Cephalobot would be a jock instead. I figured out that Quinn would be sisterly and Sasha would be male.
I was really hoping Cephalobot would be female,
Quinn I knew would definitely be sisterly just by her look.

But my mother and I both thought Petri was a male, I guess I couldn’t really see any eyelashes.

But my mother and I both thought Petri was a male, I guess I couldn’t really see any eyelashes.
Yes, I guess her design didn't really give it away. I tought that she would be female because there are more female mouse villagers than males (8 vs 11 before Petri was added, I think), so I guessed it was a more likely option.

Last edited:
i’m honestly still so surprised that cephalobot is a smug — i was so sure that he’d be either a lazy or a jock lol.

Back