• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed 12 Days of Collectibles

It's time to announce our Christmas Miracle winners! This one doesn't need much of an introduction, does it?!

Wait, w̸h̴a̴t̷'̵s̵ g̵̨̢̩̞̈́ǫ̶̪̘̘̾̏̋̽i̷̻͗ṅ̶̪̫͂̀͋g̵̙̱̖͝ ọ̶̮̙͋͊̊̓͆͒͘̕͘n̷̝̤̺̱͕͇̯̖̄̓̿̈̽͝?

@S.J. won a Crescent Moon Glow Wand!
@Equity won a Green Fair Pinwheel!
@shendere won a Shooting Star!

That's a wrap on this year's 12 Days of Collectibles! I hope all who celebrate Christmas had a wonderful holiday, and that the rest of you are having a lovely weekend. Thank you to everyone who participated, posted, and had fun with me along the way - none of these events would be possible without you. ⭐

Also, make sure you sell back all your tickets for 2 Silver Bells each! This can be done via your inventory page.

See you all next year!

Good luck everyone! 🖤

edit: well I didn't win , congratulations everyone though, I'm happy for ya 😎

oh my god congrats everyone who won anything!! and especially today's winners.. enjoy being the envy of everyone on tbt <3

No way! Thank you so much for the beautiful glow wand! I love it so much! Congratulations @shendere and @Equity ! I’m so happy for you both as well! 😍😍

Congrats to everyone who has won something! Lastly, thank you for running this activity (and the whole event), I’ve loved seeing the prizes being drawn each day! ❤🎄🌟

Congrats to everyone who won something! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all!

It's time to announce our Christmas Miracle winners! This one doesn't need much of an introduction, does it?!

Wait, w̸h̴a̴t̷'̵s̵ g̵̨̢̩̞̈́ǫ̶̪̘̘̾̏̋̽i̷̻͗ṅ̶̪̫͂̀͋g̵̙̱̖͝ ọ̶̮̙͋͊̊̓͆͒͘̕͘n̷̝̤̺̱͕͇̯̖̄̓̿̈̽͝?

@S.J. won a Crescent Moon Glow Wand!
@Equity won a Green Fair Pinwheel!
@shendere won a Shooting Star!

That's a wrap on this year's 12 Days of Collectibles! I hope all who celebrate Christmas had a wonderful holiday, and that the rest of you are having a lovely weekend. Thank you to everyone who participated, posted, and had fun with me along the way - none of these events would be possible without you. ⭐

Also, make sure you sell back all your tickets for 2 Silver Bells each! This can be done via your inventory page.

See you all next year!
oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe I won something!!!! Thank you! This was a blast and congratulations to everyone!!!

Also thankS to the staff / oblivia! You've made this very fun to take part in every time, keeping us on our toes, happily and in agony at the same time 🤣💚💚

Wow, what a delightful surprise! I really didn’t expect this! I’m very happy to have won the Green Fair Pinwheel; the design is lovely. 🤩 Congratulations today’s winners, @S.J. and @shendere, as well as to everyone else who won something during this event!! 🎉

Thank you to @Oblivia for yet another exciting event! Happy holidays to everyone!🎄

congrats winners! and congrats to those of us who didn't win, you all are still winners in my heart ❤️❤️
thank you for hosting this!!

Oh wow!! Huuge congratulations to the winners, I'm so happy for you all and also for everyone else that won this year!

Huge thank you to Oblivia for hosting this super generous and exciting event as well! It was fun looking forward to each day and seeing who won which collectible. ^^

Back