12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge congrats to all the winners! I still treasure my shooting star from last year—I suppose two years in a row would have been a little extreme in the luck department. Not that my fingers aren’t ALL THE WAY CROSSED for tomorrow!

Congratulations and a Merry Christmas to the last set of Imposter Invasion winners! 🎄

Onward to the raffle!👀

Edit: Oops, looks like there's one more round.

Congrats to all the winners! Awesome collection of prizes all around :)

Mega congrats to all tonights winners!
I'm excited to see what you guys choose and do with those uber unique collectibles 🙏

LET’S GOOOO @Hatori CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎉🎉💜 Was so, so happy to see your name! A beautiful animated prize for one of tbt’s most loveliest members! So happy for you 💜

Massive congratulations to @Yanrima~ @Irescien and @Foreverfox as well! I hope you all enjoy your prizes! I can’t wait to see which collectibles you all choose! ☺️💜

A second imposters raffle is so generously unexpected! I’m so excited to see who the winners will be! I wanted to ask - will the raffle ticket for tomorrow have a sellback option as well? Just want to know if I should get one or not 😅

OOOO BIG CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS TODAY!!! Wowowow 4 winners what a blessing 🥹 Super well-deserved too!! I wonder what everyone will be getting 👀

Excited for tomorrow's pulls as well, thank you for the extra raffle day! 🤞

what's christmas dinner?
I’m actually wondering this. What did Oblivia have for dinner?
Sharp cheddar cheesy potatoes with sour cream, green bean casserole (my own recipe), sourdough bread, ginger sriracha tofu, and gingerbread ice cream for dessert. All homemade!

Burnt toast and runny egg.
Rude af.

Why does the Dec 26 ticket already have 300+ sold?
I'm reusing it from a previous event. I'll have Jeremy clear that out shortly!

Sharp cheddar cheesy potatoes with sour cream, green bean casserole (my own recipe), sourdough bread, ginger sriracha tofu, and gingerbread ice cream for dessert. All homemade!

I'm still full af from christmas breakfast (and also drinking like 3 whole mugs of apple cider+a glass of orange juice+a bottle of sprite), and I want all this stuff

I can't believe I won! And it's an animated collectible too! Along with the secret santa art I received! This has been the best Christmas I've ever had.

It's truly a Christmas miracle! 🥰🎄
IMG_20231226_085256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back