• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 100mil IN GAME BELLS + Any 2 dreamys you want + 3 SETS + 100/more HYBRIDS + 200 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
(0.5 Entry) Badges: bronze skilled diver, silver insect encyclopedia, bronze fish maniac, bronze seafood maniac, bronze balloon hunter, bronze medalist, silver village Gardner, bronze weed hunter, silver wealthy bell saver, gold master turnip trader, bronze good shopper, bronze catalog maniac, silver happy home silver, great Samaritan, bronze village representative.

Last edited:
(1 Entry) My something funny for day #2

7c9985c0b07d104369f302135ed43ba7.jpg

click the link to make it bigger!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/99/85/7c9985c0b07d104369f302135ed43ba7.gif

Last edited:
(1 Entry)Something I like about my town #2
I love where my PWP are located. It makes the place feel like home~!

My current badges are: Skilled Bug Catcher, Skilled Angler, Skilled Diver, Insect Maniac, Fish Maniac, Seafood Maniac, Balloon Hunter, Bronze Medalist, Avid Bell Saver, Catalog Maniac Bronze, Good Samaritan, Letter Writer, and Village Representative

1st Entry

My 2 dreamies I dont have yet are Bruce and Julian :3
A set i'd like is ice ice baby. (does that count as a joke? xP)
One thing i like about my town is the fountain with pink hydrangeas lining the path around it *soo kawaii*
I appreciate the people on the forums because theyre all very generous with giveaways like this one, and the ac:nl community is one of the nicest gaming communities around, and im happy to be part of it
Something i liked as a kid but dont now are barbies.
My favorite show is the office (even though its over i have netflix to help me reminisce)
I had a Chipoltle burrito bowl and a vanilla pudding dessert from my mum. yummy! (as far as today i mean yesterday since its 2:00 am :p)
I have 32,056,847 bells and
My badges are Insect maniac, fish maniac,village gardener,wealthy bell saver,pro turnip trader,good shopper, catalog maniac bronze,happy homer bronze and village representative.

That's 11 entries. Thank you for doing this, good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about that, I'm still new:confused:

My two fav dreamies are Melba and Mira. I want to win because the igb would really help me out with developing my town. It would make obtaining landscaping items (bushes,hybrids,saps) much easier, and PWPs super easy. My fav set is the Cabana Set because it reminds me of a beachside hotel room furniture! I have the set on the second-floor in my house. Thanks for doing this! :blush:

Last edited:
(1 Entry) Who I appreciate on tbt forums #2

I appreciate CaliNewLeaf for making this awesome giveaway happen~! Or maybe I am just being a suck up... Either way its awesome!!

(1 Entry) Who I appreciate on the bell tree forums #2

I appreciate CaliNewLeaf for making this amazing giveaway! Or... maybe I am just sucking up. Either way thanks!~

Hiya!
I'm so excited for this~!

Dreamys: Goldie, Biskit.

Why I want to win: I really want to win because I'm redoing my town and my house - the money and sets would really help.

Sets: Gold, Polka-Dot, Gracie.

Something Funny: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_8TBiZBvM

Something I like about my town: It has a really nice layout and most of the villagers are nice!

Something I used to like: bananas! (Eeughhh!)

Favourite show: Elfen Lied

Bells: 300,000

Badges: skilled bug catcher, insect encyclopedia, fish maniac, seafood encyclopedia, bronze medalist, village gardener, avid bell saver, good shopper, catalog maniac bronze, happy home bronzer, great Samaritan, letter writer, villag representative.

Thanks~! ��

Last edited:
My fave two dreamies are Mitzi and Papi! I've had Mitzi in every town since ACGC, and she's always been one of my favorites. I love how happy she always looks to see me, and I love her little wave when she says goodbye. Papi is lovely! He's so sweet, and reminds me a lot of my sister.

I would like the Sweets set. c:

Something funny: Gatsby's car was a real hit with the ladies. (not mine hehe)

Here's a picture of my mayor lookin all tough with two of my fave villagers, Kiki and Olivia. ^^
mayor_audrey_horne_by_anonymousmiss-d91r91p.jpg

I really like my town's layout and its top foresty half!

Beardo is such a sweetie! She's so understanding and kind.

I used to like sasuage as a kid, but now I'm a pescatarian.

My favorite TV show is Over the Garden Wall!

I had Captain Crunch for breakfast, a tootsie pop for lunch, some chips for a snack, and then my boyfriend cooked me seitan, homemade peanut sauce, and noodles for dinner!

Bells: ~6mil

I would like to win, so I can work more on landscaping my town! ^^ Animal Crossing makes me very happy, and I really enjoy making my town and home beautiful.

Last edited:
2nd Entry

I have eaten vanilla wafers, vanilla pudding, chicken for dinner, and a chocolate chip cookie. Something I like about my town is it forced me to reset while switching sd cards and so..but whitney is in my new town so thats pretty cool!
5 entries

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back