• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway 100mil IN GAME BELLS + Any 2 dreamys you want + 3 SETS + 100/more HYBRIDS + 200 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
For breakfast I had cereal, for lunch I had a grilled cheese sandwich, and for dinner I had chicken pot pie. For dessert I'll probably have cheesecake or a milkshake

One of the dreamies I really want is Lucky. I really want him because my irl pet is a dog named Lucky, so I want the ac villager who's a dog named Lucky cause it would kinda be like my dog was living in my town :3 My second dreamie is ankha. I want her because she was the first villager to give me her picture back in the ac days before acnl, and she still remains one of my favorites today. The set I want is the card set cause I think it's awesome. Winning this would be HUGE for me. I need bells because Im not that "rich" with igb and to have my two top dreamies would be... Well... A dream
Edit: this is entry #1

Last edited:
(Entry #1) What I like about my town - Perfect peaches look really nice in the autumn.

Entry #2: my favorite thing about my town is the layout. The river's shape is very natural looking, and it gives my town lots of space on the top half rather than the bottom half. Also, the re-tail shop is right next to the train station, making trading with others easier (if I use the re-tail shop for trading)

Last edited:
(Entry #2) What I ate today:

Breakfast: Honey bun (so healthy, lol) and coffee
Lunch: Salad and leftover lasagna
Dinner: Chowder and crackers

Entry 3: For breakfast I had pancakes, for lunch I had me some Mac and cheese (yaaassss) and for dinner I had me some homemade pizza. And yes, I don't eat very healthy I suppose lol

(Entry #3) Something I liked as a kid but no longer like- Sponegbob. I loved it when I was little, but the newer ones are kind of dumb. ~.~

Entry #1: My two favorite dreamies are flora and ankha. I want flora because my friend loaned me his game for awhile so I could try out acnl before I bought and he had flora as one of his villagers and she was just great by the time I gave my friend back his game I had her picture and I was really sad to see her go, I have been trying to get her but I still haven't managed to find her, I also really want her because I want to have "flora and fauna" (like the term scientists use of plants and animals)just because little things like that make me happy and I got flora a few weeks ago. I want Ankha because i absolutely love ancient Egypt and her design is just as amazing.. the one set of my choice that I would like has to be the bug set because i think the furniture is soo cute. I want to win just so i can finally have flora she is really to only reason that in entering.

Last edited:
(Entry #4) My favorite show(s) atm are either Steven Universe, or Always Sunny In Philadelphia (sig)

(Entry N?mero Uno)I had two buffets and a bunch of snacks today. Hope I did that right.

Last edited:
(entry #1) i used to like jackfruit but as i grew older, i started to hate the smell and taste and i think its something about our tastebuds renewing(??) or something. i learnt that in amazingphil's video hehe ^-^
(1 entry)

Last edited:
(Entry 2)When I was a kid, I'd watch Spongebob nearly daily. Now, I have a distaste for the show, partly because I grew out of it, and partly because, well, the show just started sucking more. The episodes weren't nearly as good as the earlier ones.

(entry #2) this is a drawing of my mayor hehe ^-^
zxji8i.jpg

2sagqi0.jpg

(10 entries)

My favourite dreamies are Lobo & Chief, back when I played Wild World Lobo moved into my town close to my house. I was convinced that If I would spend enough time talking to him I could get him to move into my house ( I was young and still new in the game ). I used to spend hours and hours talking with him, waking up early in the morning to play some DS and late at night under the sheets just to get him to move into with me. Chief on the other hand was a villager I never had in City Folk, he has always been one of the coolest (imo) character, his orange fur make him look more like a fox than a wolf. These two characters would be the perfect addition to my town full of wolves!

The reason I'd like to win is for me to be able to bring my town closer to perfection, an goal which has been set since I first bought New Leaf, with all the new options and customisations for the village I decided that I too want a beautiful villages customised and planned out like how I'd want to!

The set I want would be a hard choice for me since you're offering a rare one as well, but I think I'd like to receive a minimalist set. I've been trying to collect all the furniture pieces but they're somehow a pain for those tiny raccoons to put them in their store.

Last edited:
(Entry #5) How many bells I have- On yhe forum, 700 :blush: In game, only about 700,000 bells because I spent all my $$ upgrading my house :v

In my town, I like how my house is sectioned in the middle of town where no villagers can build and destroy things.
When I was little I liked pesto pasta and nuts, but now I hate them.
Today I ate: Weetbix, a carrot, some gingerbread and lasagne.
Right now I have 1.5 million IGB.
Right now I like an anime called Fairy Tail.
Right now I have the Insect maniac, Fish maniac, Seafood maniac, Avid bell saver, Catalog maniac bronze, Good Samaritan and the village representative award.
When I first heard Siri saying the dad joke 'the past, present and future walked into a bar. It was tense' I thought it was funny.
I have a lot of favourite characters but Tangy is one of my favourites because she's cute and I really like her in acww but I would have no room for her in my town right now.
I quickly drew this pic of her:
WIN_20150817_194038.JPG
And I'm sending 5 tbt.
This rounds up to 30 entries.

(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like spelling88 because they were patient and kind when I having internet problems.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sorry my camera isn't very good.

Entry 34: My favorite show is Once Upon a Time, and they need to hurry up and start the next season soon or I will explode

Diana <3 image.jpg

Funny Pic :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Entry 35: One thing I liked as a kid and don't now is the teletubies. I remember watching that show every single day of my life, but now I find the rainbow aliens with TVs on the stomachs really creepy. And the sun! It has a baby's face? I mean, what are we really doing here that we have an infant as the sun. It's enough to give me nightmares *shivers*

My dreamies are Cheif and Rolf. Chief is just awesome and Rolf I had in my old town. I would want to win because I just reset my town and really want to get started! My favorite set is the Jingle set, it's so Joyful!

I'll also send 15 TBT for 30 entries!
Thanks for doing this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back