• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 1000 Bells Shop [Saharah and Unorderables] <Update 3.0>

Alright sorry for the wait :) I was making burgers~ how much is it again? Btw do you have any extra food related items you could sell to me? :) I'm making a kitchen

No prob~ Just 1k for the Blue Glow Wand. I have all orderable food-related items in my catalogue, I could order them for you as per catalogue price? o.o

sorry to be back again so soon, but would i be able to buy the bath tile and star shades?

Bath Tile is sadly sold out, but I can get you Star Shades. I haven't update the Update, so the complete list is actually at the bottom. 'XD

Bath Tile is sadly sold out, but I can get you Star Shades. I haven't update the Update, so the complete list is actually at the bottom. 'XD
omg i didn't see you replied and i panicked a bit when someone came into my town pff
thank you very much!

Back