• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 100 TBT for 2.5M ACNL Bells [OFFLINE]

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (202) +
This is my first time doing this..! Hello, guys! I'd really like to get rid of some extra bells, and I need some TBT. ;v; So I'm hoping y'all can help me out! (I picked out a price just from browsing the latest threads here.)

Current Exchange Rate: 100TBT = 2.5m bells

• I will come drop the bells off in your town, please add me first and have your gates open!
  • I prefer Retail method, especially buying in bulk, but I will drop bells if needed.
  • If you have an ABD in your house for ease of access, let me know!
  • Please state your Mayor/Town name in your post. ;v;

Thank you so very much!! I look forward to working with you! Gigi of Arkham will be coming to you. c:

Edit: PLEASE DO THE CONVERSION MATHS OF HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE I AM REALLY TERRIBLE AT MATH

Last edited:
May I sell 500? I don't have an ABD unfortunately! ;;

P.S. This is also my only free time, hopefully we can trade right now!

Last edited:
Can I sell you 200? Right now is the only time I'm free..... Let me know if you can (Retail is already set)

I can sell 1000, lol. O_O Is that too much? :S

NOTE: I can use an ABD but I have to move it from another house to the one closest to Re-Tail :p

Last edited:
May I sell 500? I don't have an ABD unfortunately! ;;

Can I sell you 200? Right now is the only time I'm free..... Let me know if you can (Retail is already set)

Absolutely!! Thank you both so much!! Okay, I think I'll go to monse's first because it seems you have to go fast!

I... Oh god I need someone to help me do the math. I think monse is 5m, but... 500... I MIGHT NEED TO PUT IN THE RULES TO DO THE MATH FOR ME HAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell 1000, lol. O_O Is that too much? :S

Not at all, I appreciate it verily!! I just. need maths someone help omg

Absolutely!! Thank you both so much!! Okay, I think I'll go to monse's first because it seems you have to go fast!

I... Oh god I need someone to help me do the math. I think monse is 5m, but... 500... I MIGHT NEED TO PUT IN THE RULES TO DO THE MATH FOR ME HAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not at all, I appreciate it verily!! I just. need maths someone help omg
12.5 for me! Hehe.

I'll add you now Shiro, but no rush! I need to move my ABD from another house too lol.

I'll add you now Shiro, but no rush! I need to move my ABD from another house too lol.

okay :D i will come to you after chiharu~! then i might be exhausted for the night lmfao so many bells to drop

Ready when you are, no need to rush with chiharu :)

DONE! whew, and now a whopping 25m for you!! m-maybe i should wait until the market goes back down to 2m... dropping so much is exhausting ;a;

i would like to sell you 200 bells. i don't have an ABD though. your calculated total will be 5 mil. bells.

mayor name: Treigh town: Tropia

Back