• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying 100 TBT for 2.5M ACNL Bells [OFFLINE]

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (202) +
This is my first time doing this..! Hello, guys! I'd really like to get rid of some extra bells, and I need some TBT. ;v; So I'm hoping y'all can help me out! (I picked out a price just from browsing the latest threads here.)

Current Exchange Rate: 100TBT = 2.5m bells

• I will come drop the bells off in your town, please add me first and have your gates open!
  • I prefer Retail method, especially buying in bulk, but I will drop bells if needed.
  • If you have an ABD in your house for ease of access, let me know!
  • Please state your Mayor/Town name in your post. ;v;

Thank you so very much!! I look forward to working with you! Gigi of Arkham will be coming to you. c:

Edit: PLEASE DO THE CONVERSION MATHS OF HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE I AM REALLY TERRIBLE AT MATH

Last edited:
May I sell 500? I don't have an ABD unfortunately! ;;

P.S. This is also my only free time, hopefully we can trade right now!

Last edited:
Can I sell you 200? Right now is the only time I'm free..... Let me know if you can (Retail is already set)

I can sell 1000, lol. O_O Is that too much? :S

NOTE: I can use an ABD but I have to move it from another house to the one closest to Re-Tail :p

Last edited:
May I sell 500? I don't have an ABD unfortunately! ;;

Can I sell you 200? Right now is the only time I'm free..... Let me know if you can (Retail is already set)

Absolutely!! Thank you both so much!! Okay, I think I'll go to monse's first because it seems you have to go fast!

I... Oh god I need someone to help me do the math. I think monse is 5m, but... 500... I MIGHT NEED TO PUT IN THE RULES TO DO THE MATH FOR ME HAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell 1000, lol. O_O Is that too much? :S

Not at all, I appreciate it verily!! I just. need maths someone help omg

Absolutely!! Thank you both so much!! Okay, I think I'll go to monse's first because it seems you have to go fast!

I... Oh god I need someone to help me do the math. I think monse is 5m, but... 500... I MIGHT NEED TO PUT IN THE RULES TO DO THE MATH FOR ME HAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not at all, I appreciate it verily!! I just. need maths someone help omg
12.5 for me! Hehe.

I'll add you now Shiro, but no rush! I need to move my ABD from another house too lol.

I'll add you now Shiro, but no rush! I need to move my ABD from another house too lol.

okay :D i will come to you after chiharu~! then i might be exhausted for the night lmfao so many bells to drop

Ready when you are, no need to rush with chiharu :)

DONE! whew, and now a whopping 25m for you!! m-maybe i should wait until the market goes back down to 2m... dropping so much is exhausting ;a;

i would like to sell you 200 bells. i don't have an ABD though. your calculated total will be 5 mil. bells.

mayor name: Treigh town: Tropia

I can sell you 300 if you're interested for 7.5.

i would like to sell you 200 bells. i don't have an ABD though. your calculated total will be 5 mil. bells.

mayor name: Treigh town: Tropia

whee, sure! this one will take me a while tho since im paying 25m
ill be out asap!!

Back