• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

#1 Weekly Wild World Lottery

Gaminger

Bells
<big>[#1 Weekly Wild World Lottery]</big>

* Introduction

Sorry guys, i don't want you to think that i'm organizing a lot of things and this is actually the first thing i'm organizing since the Turnip Price thread is indipendent. I just needed a freash community so i had the permision to do these things since the other communities already have a staff responsible for these things and i would really like to be an active member since i play this game for so many years so dedicated.

This is a weekly Lottery where everyone owning the DS version of Animal Crossing can participate. The rules are simple (and will eventually be fixed if there is something unfair). These first versions of the lottery you just need to give me 10.000 Bells which i will deposit on my Bank in my Town. You just have to add me, drop by and drop the money bag.

Then i'll divide the accumulated money to three winners i'll choose randomly using the scripts on the page random.org. The more participants, the more money you can win. It's like a lottery. You just have to register for it posting your Tow Name, Character Name and Friendcode in this thread and come by to my town to deposit the money.

Example:

There are 10 participants. Each gives me 10.000 Bells. Makes a total of 100.000 Bells. I will keep 5% from those 100.000 since it is my time and effort that i'm giving away here ^^. 45% goes to the first randomly chosen participant, 35% to the second and 15% to the third one. That makes:

* 5.000 Bells for me.
* 45.000 Bells for the first place.
* 35.000 Bells for the second place.
* 15.000 for the third place.

The others get nothing, but think about it. 10.000 Bells is nothing, you can get them easly and the more participants, the higher the jackpot.

Of course you can think: it's easier to get money myself. Well that's true but it'' just 10.000 and if you win you get really compensated, and it's fun. Also, if you cheat/hack your own money then you really don't need to participate, this is just for fun.

* Rules

* Lottery ends on the 16th November (since it's the first one).
* Post your data Character Name, Town and Friendcode.
* Add the Friendcode of my Town: Gaminger from Dolphin 0989-3531-1433.
* Add my e-mail adress gaminger@hotmail.com to visit me or send me PM's.
* Come and drop your 10.000 Bells and leave (sorry, i don't have time to waste).
* Wait for the lottery to end and look at the results.
* Send me a PM and claim your prize if you win.

* Jackpot

* Participants:
* Money Total:
* First Place Jackpot:
* Second Place Jackpot:
* Third Place Jackpot:

* Participants

Participant Number -> Board Nick -> Character Name -> Town Name -> Friendcode

#1 ??? -> ??? -> ??? -> ???
#2 ??? -> ??? -> ??? -> ???
#3 ??? -> ??? -> ??? -> ???
#4 ??? -> ??? -> ??? -> ???