TBT Guides

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
I'm working on The Bell Tree Guides, a sub-website to TBT. So far we only have a Collections Guide(Fish, Insects, Fossils, Paintings, and Gyroids) and HRA/Feng-Shui guide. Currently I'm working on a Calendar of Events one. If anyone would like to make another guide that would be great! The website is located at tbtguides.tripod.com

[quote="] That sounds really good. You will be the one to make it good. [/quote]
If you make one you get to put "By LINK1704" at the end. Then you'll be famous.

:)

I did some editing on that and the main page. Thats why I was here but not posting much. I have to go now though.

Maybe you could have that room map in there. From the NP Guide.

Just tell me when you want me to make it a link from the main page. I already have a space waiting.

I have seen that. Many people have posted it on Nintedo Fourms. You could probably get it from google.

[quote="] I have seen that. Many people have posted it on Nintedo Fourms. You could probably get it from google. [/quote]
I don't want to plagerize.

BASTOISE99 said:
I could do furniture, shirts and accessories. Just give me the ok.
So are you saying that you'd like to make a list of furniture and stuff? That would be great, tell me if you would either like to make a post with it here and I'll add it or some get it to me some other way.

[quote="] How many guides are you making? [/quote]
As many as we need. Bastoise is making an item list or something.

Back