• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your favorite course at school

definitely math.

my worst subject is biology, i hate that crap sooo much... :throwingrottenapples:

EDIT: isn't that cornymikey's avatar?

Science and Math are awesome! :) They make me feel smarter :D I don't really like english. It has never been my absolute best subject

Band, and AP US History.

My History Teacher is Awesome, and in band it's the last period of the day so we're all chill.

EDIT: Actually Scratch that. We're all Hyper and ready to be out the door, and everybody in Percussion Ensemble is fun to be around.

pootman1234 said:
Band, and AP US History.

My History Teacher is Awesome, and in band it's the last period of the day so we're all chill.
I never liked History (Canadian History) either. I have problems paying attention. I only got intrigued when we were learning the history of Ottawa

bud said:
pootman1234 said:
Band, and AP US History.

I never liked History (Canadian History) either. I have problems paying attention. I only got intrigued when we were learning the history of Ottawa
I hate History, very hard to pay attention

Back