• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Alright well, here we go o:

j5m6oMy.png

Getting ready for my friends 18th birthday party! As usual I drank far too much vodka and other stuff. My hair needs dying and cutting >.<
o8zdhc.jpg

What if everyone on TBT went to one school? (no matter what age they are ect)... Random thought of the day.

I think he was getting at the fact that you can't drink until you're 21... in the US. Fortunately, you are in the UK!

Also Lauren I quite like your hair when it's long and not dyed so intensely. The brownish red suits you

Guessing you arent from the US or you are a few years older than your friend and her party doesnt have the booze.

I think he was getting at the fact that you can't drink until you're 21... in the US. Fortunately, you are in the UK!

Also Lauren I quite like your hair when it's long and not dyed so intensely. The brownish red suits you

Oh, it makes sense now, yes in the UK it's 18 to drink, legally?
Also, I will only have it trimmed :D my fringe covers my eyes now >.<

Back