• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Well...

Before I went outside to do yardwork with my dad and my brother went with my mom to the store, my bro and I were playing Wii nonstop for 6 hours or more.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I am really bored now (was expecting to have a Wii), so I think I will watch a movie. =o

:'( I know exactly how you feel.I thought I would get one and play it till 5:00am.My mom went to gamestop and said there was no wii.

Super_Naruto said:
Before I went outside to do yardwork with my dad and my brother went with my mom to the store, my bro and I were playing Wii nonstop for 6 hours or more.
I've only been playing for 5 hours so far, with small small breaks in between to come up and pop onto TBT.

But, Storm, it'll be alright. I'm sure you'll get one soon.

Gabbylala said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I am really bored now (was expecting to have a Wii), so I think I will watch a movie. =o

:'( I know exactly how you feel.I thought I would get one and play it till 5:00am.My mom went to gamestop and said there was no wii.
did you preorder if so you would have to be there early to all these gamers who are big big big big big big big gaming nerds they literaly do it every second they are going to be waiting outside for about 5 days till it come out.

Dark Mirage said:
Gabbylala said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:

did you preorder if so you would have to be there early to all these gamers who are big big big big big big big gaming nerds they literaly do it every second they are going to be waiting outside for about 5 days till it come out.
no but I did wait too outside.....

:unsure:

Ok, I eded up watching Start Wars (#5), but I fell a sleep and missed the ending because I'm so tired from waking up at 4:30. Oh well, I've seen it too many times before anyway!

Back