• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway / [Raffle] Bob the Lazy Cat - [DONE]

Roselia

used Petal Dance!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Blue Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pokéball
Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
RAFFLE IS DONE!

95px--Bob_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

hello hello!

Bob has unexpectedly moved into my town, and i don't really want him so i'm holding a raffle!

:: Rules ::
1. must be a dream villager, i can confirm this if he's in your signature, i know he's popular, and i want him to go to a good home who'll keep him for a long time (hopefully forever but i understand things change)

2. please have a spot open for him when raffle ends

3. i will be using a randomizer site to determine who gets him

4. i'd rather you not enter for a friend, sorry! if your friend really wants him, please have them join the site and post here with their entry

:: Post Entries ::
you can post why you want him, a simple "i'm entering" or whatever you want as long as you have "bobcat" in your post somewhere, this allows me to see you have read the rules and understand them :D

raffle ends 9/20/2013
good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Yeah, bobcat, I too don't have a dreamie sig, but here goes...

Bob was one of my villagers in the GCN game, which came out in like 2nd grade or something. He was my favorite because he was purple and a cat (probably my two favorite things). I always hung around his house and talked to him, and he probably lived in my town for years (even with inconsistent school-kid playing). I'd love the chance to show one of my favorite villagers the love he deserved then, and nostalgia with him of GCN days. There's already a spot open in Arcadia for him c:

Last edited:
bump :blush:

and for people that don't have signatures set up, don't worry! i just need to know he's a dream villager and that'll qualify :)

i just don't want to see him be won, then sold off immediatly lol

I had him and gave him away too! He's a sweety <3

Good luck everyone! (Not entering)

I don't know how to get a signature yet but this guy is one of my MOST WANTS!
My cat when I was a toddler was called Bob as well which is pretty awesome :)

Last edited:
i would like to enter :) Bobcat is not in my sig but he is in my TBT profile under dreamies.

I have loved bob since GCN animal crossing. he was in my first town and I have loved him ever since :) I have a spot open. I hope I win :D

I was hoping to get him from my campsite, but if I win a raffle for him I'd be really happy. xD Winning and getting a dream villager...that'd be nice, bobcat!

Anyway, I'm entering. :D

I want Bob as he didn't notfify me of his moving period; and it really makes me sad. This was before I was giving my villagers to my friend to hold; as I restart my new town. I really wish I have him back; he was the cutest cat in town. :(
I started my new town; in hopes of fixing the new layout; and I'm still sad about losing Bob. So for anything; I'd like to enter this raffle.

Welp I visited only two people Yesterday and I got one of their villager... V_V Chops. Go figures... you'd think Nintendo wouldn't give us a reason NOT to visit people. xD Sigh... guess I'm out then unless Bob take an eternity. I guess next time I get a free spot I gotta avoid people in AC like the plague which is...sad.

Last edited:
aha, bob has finally pinged me to move!
unfortunately, he put one of his furniture in the re-tail, but i bought it and placed it next to his house so the winner can take it if they'd like xD

raffle will end sometime tomarrow morning!! :D

i'd also like everyone to re-check their post to see if that special word is in there!

Last edited:
Entering for my favorite BOBCAT!!! He was one of my original 3 in AC- GameCube AND wild world! I want him terribly!!! Thx for doing this!!!

Back