• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Saharah

Cyote

Bells
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Is there any rhyme or reason to what Sahara gives you? I've got the sci-fi theme in my front room, but she won't give me the themed wallpaper or carpet.

I think she randomly gives you any wallpaper or carpet regardless of your room's decoration. I've heard that your item luck influences whether she gives you a Sahara exclusive, however.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure the wallpaper and carpet she gives you is mostly random, but she seems to sometimes give reorderable wallpapers/ carpets so I'm not exactly sure.

Edit: Never mind, the people above me know more o:

Last edited:
I remember the first time she redecorated.

I walked in and thought WTF!!!!!!! I was thinking "I spent 3000 bells on this Sh_t!!!!

I wanted to beat her over the head with the net.

Now her design choices make me laugh.

If she would just give me what I want, I would be happy. But no, she has to give me the exact opposite of what I want. The 3rd time I reset, she gave me Meadow Vista & Backyard. In my Enterprise Bridge. I'll load up the room w/ feng shui stuff & see if that helps.

Last edited:
Back