Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
For the first time in almost a year, we're now reopening Staff Applications at The Bell Tree for a limited time. If you're interested and feel that you would make a good candidate, feel free to head on over to the application page.

CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION PAGE

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How many members will you promote?

We're not quite sure yet at this time. It will depend on the number of suitable candidates we have, and what our needs are.

I know someone who would make a great mod!

At the application page, you'll find that we also have a form for recommending another member. Feel free to use that. There is no limit on the number of recommendations, but obviously your recommendations are of lower value if you spam us 20 million of them.

You may also recommend members for the position. Keep in mind though, these are simply an extra point for us to consider. This isn't a popularity contest and nobody will be promoted solely because they have many recommendations, nor will anyone not be promoted solely because they received zero or few recommendations. (100 posts are required to recommend)

I thought you guys just promoted people out of the blue? Why open applications?

From time to time, we do choose to open applications if we're not quite sure who to promote yet. Additionally, a large number of new members have joined in the past few months that we don't know very well. The applications are a good opportunity for us to get to know some of you which we may have not known previously.

When will you promote people?

I can't give a specific timeframe, but it's not gonna be tomorrow or something. These things take time.

I have another question!

Please feel free to post in this thread.

Thanks and good luck to all! We'll be reading your applications. :)

Justin

I have two question.

1. Will time zone be a determining factor?
  2. Does promotion to moderator on the forum instantly mean promotion to IRC operator?

Last edited:
Not really relevant but kind of is but what happened to that shop operator new group thing or w/e that was in the application like 2 years ago and never happened? Did it get the Tina treatment?

I have two question.

1. Will time zone be a determining factor?
  2. Does promotion to moderator on the forum instantly mean promotion to IRC operator?

1. Not really no
  2. If you're already active and behave on the IRC, maybe. Otherwise, not necessarily.

Not really relevant but kind of is but what happened to that shop operator new group thing or w/e that was in the application like 2 years ago and never happened? Did it get the Tina treatment?

Tina'd.

I got $10 on Jas0n, Bacon Boy, and Tom.

Hehe, these three are the best candidates in my opinion but only if they really want to do it. I've put my nomination in already but whoever gets promoted will be promoted because they are the best suited for the job.

Did this already pass? Tried going to the application page but it was closed.

Last edited:
Did this already pass? Tried going to the application page but it was closed.

It's still open for applications but you need 300 posts.

Last edited:
Just a note, I believe the basements post don't count toward total post count. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Just a note, I believe the basements post don't count toward total post count. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This is correct, they do not. Basement posts do not count towards total post count or bell count, however, they count for "Today's Top Ten Posters".

I applied, although I'm just fine as a regular member. I agree, there are some people who would be absolutely perfect for the job.

I may apply but I know Bacon Boy who seems like a good candidate, he's always helping out with new people. I think Jas0n participates in TBT activities a lot. I think those 2 would be great additions to the staff. Just many other members of TBT's opinions, don't worry x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah.. Thats alot :l

What I do is post everyday. It inspires me to post more and more. If you don't post a lot, you won't feel like you're actually communicating with other members :) It may not work for you but it works a lot for me.

Good luck to anyone that applied or has been applied for!
May the Bells be with you.

- Greatest pun of our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back