• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Staff Applications are now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I don't remember how I did though, my home's much better now...

Last edited:
LOL. Anyways, can't wait to see new mods! We can expect much smoother site traffic and spam prevention when new mods are recruited.

You bet! It'll probably take a while since the staff need to discuss it/look over all the applications and recommendations, because there are probably plenty.

Some people are very mature, regardless of age. I am one of those people. I'm age 11, but as I have said before, people mistake me for being much older because of my maturity.

Last edited:
Some people are very mature, regardless of age. I am one of those people. I'm age 11, but as I have said before, people mistake me for being much older because I've my maturity.
You do tend to get angry easily though, lol. No offense intended :3
----
If being under 13 was that bad, we wouldn't even be able to sign up. AC is directed at all ages. Have you seen the adult community? LOL, that's so big I feel happy for adult gamers.

Some people are very mature, regardless of age. I am one of those people. I'm age 11, but as I have said before, people mistake me for being much older because of my maturity.

You're 11 and you're pretty mature. Mad respect yo

You do tend to get angry easily though, lol. No offense intended :3
----
If being under 13 was that bad, we wouldn't even be able to sign up. AC is directed at all ages. Have you seen the adult community? LOL, that's so big I feel happy for adult gamers.
Sadly, that's actually true. But normally it's when I'm just so impatient, which doesn't happen very often. I get impatient and angry more easily with friends because I can trust them more to help me out.

That's true. If anyone under 13 was not allowed to apply, the option wouldn't be there/if we did select it, it was give us a message that said we were too young to apply.

@catman_: Lolz, thanks.

Last edited:
Other than the 300 post count requirement, will post count be taken into account heavily?

In addition, I would like to apologize. I believe I accidentally applied twice. Forgive me :blush:

We don't regard post count and join dates. If you've got what we want, we'll choose you.

I always thought: Im a mod on this one MMO and a lot of people question me because of my low rank. Saying 'how come your mod your such a low rank your like new' it does get annoying, but I dont understand why people judge that easily you know? Not the stuff you have its the effort and maturity you have to do something. :L

I always thought: Im a mod on this one MMO and a lot of people question me because of my low rank. Saying 'how come your mod your such a low rank your like new' it does get annoying, but I dont understand why people judge that easily you know? Not the stuff you have its the effort and maturity you have to do something. :L

This. Others should never base opinions on age or experience. Although you can't let someone be mod the first minute they join x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back