• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Opinion on Pietro?

I absolutely adore him! Found him at my camp and snagged him up!

Honk honk c:

wakeuppietro2.JPG
My inner love for Pietro has awakened!

I think Pietro is adorable and I'm glad he's a smug personality because if he were anything else, he'd drive me crazy and I'd want him gone. The fact that he's a closet nerd, dances to cheer me up and dreams of publicity and romance is both silly and little sad coming from a little clown sheep but I've loved him ever since he showed up in my town.

Last edited:
1148851_541447012558262_361383075_n.jpg

I was weirded out at first. The outside of his house was pretty strange, then seeing his illusion walls with just boxes inside was stranger. Oh man he has grown on me though. Now he is one of my favorite neighbors. He has already suggested a Pyramid, Sphinx, and a Totem Pole to Isabelle. He sends me the funniest letters too.

Last edited:
He's creepy. I thought he was a girl at first. He seems like a nice guy, if I got him, I'd keep him.

I think he's adorable! He's so colorful :3
My friend has him in her town and when I visited she had a double rainbow.. Pietro under a double rainbow looks majestic XD

im terrified of clowns and sheep so this is a bad mix (y)

lmao
I am obsessed with clowns haha creepy ones too, like IT (pennywise) hes amazing, I will be getting his tattoo one me along with a few other horror movies.

NOBODY LOVES HIM HAHAHA
Ahem... He looks okay but I don't want him in my tow... Phobia of clowns cough cough..

▌▌✖ ▌​

Gawwh, I really want him! I personally think clowns are pretty cool. He's rainbow too. RAINBOW. There could be a storm in my town and Pietro would be there, making everything all happy and bright with his rainbow body. xD
He better say some whacky fun stuff too.

✖ ▌​

Wow, I didn't know so many people had opinions on Pietro :p Haha

I think he's a very interesting villager! But I wouldn't want him in my town, I just don't think he meshes well with the sort of villagers I have now >w<

Back