• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GUIDE: How to get Villager Pictures

Let's see how this goes for Merengue. She just asked me to bring her a perfect native fruit.
Thus far she had me wade through:

modern wood stool
ice-cream case
mosaic tile
sky wall
blue clock
large bookshelf
display shelf
kiddie wardrobe
fire hydrant
pineapple bed
pickle jar
green wall
cow skull
giraffe ruler
blue chair
round clock
...[to be continued]
------------
astro lamp
cabin wall
classic carpet
backyard lawn
spa chair
blue table
toilet
stripe bed
slate flooring
taiko drum

Ankha's pinged me to give her something for her house so I'm going to take a break from Merengue and see how this goes, since I think my friendship's much much higher with her as she's been in my town since day 1 as opposed to Merengue only being here for just short of a month.

Ankha:
shanty wall
modern wood closet
wheat field
Ankha's Pic!!! :'D

edit: ok I've gone for 25 resets on Merengue, and still no pic :/ I guess our friendship just isn't /there/ yet. In the meantime though, I'm stopping on a drum I've been wanting for my house for a long long time, so not too bad a payoff in the end anyway.

Last edited:
This is a good guide anyway hope people will read this thanks for the guide :)

XD this happened to me too. I thought my friendship with bonbon was good enough, and i gave her the atlas stag she wanted.
I reset about 35 times, until i gave up and took a random item. A few days later she asked for a rainbow stag, and i got her pic.

i got mallary's pic she pinged me on what to get her to place in her house ^^

Ok This sucks I had tias at high but she moved I had Chrissy higher than f ancine and she moved ;0;

Back