• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best item you have received from mail?

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I always send a bunch of letters with recycled items (gifts from villager's old letters) and in return, I either get absolutely no gifts or ugly clothing.

But Fuchsia gave me a Bamboo Shoot, and since my store isn't upgraded to that point yet, I was pretty pleased with Fuchsia :D

Did you guys get anything good from letters, namely Pictures or unorderable items? If so, what did you give that certain villager via mail? Share your experiences in this thread!

Hmm.. I never really memorize what my villagers send me in the mail. I feel very bad now. :(

What I can recall is some villager sending me a regal bed, it was very nice, I was collecting the regal set at the time. I don't remember who sent it to me, I feel very terrible for not remembering.

An apple! I'd been dropping hints - mentioning apples a lot, and finally one of my people send me one. But it's usually slim pickings regarding the stuff they send me. I don't mind too much, though. I'm just happy when they send me something I don't have in my catalogue.

I usually get chump items, but the other day Bob sent me a rococo candlestick. I already had one, but it was still cool.

Definitely the Rococo Sofa.
Second would be the Birch Floor . . . Needed it to go with the Modern Screen Wall.

Fang gave me a snowglobe, and Henry gave me a bamboo shoot (I don't have the shop upgrade that sells them, so I was particularly delighted).

I received a Regal Sofa once! I was also looking for the Regal series items so I was pretty pleased about that :D

My best piece came from Tangy; an exotic end table to use for my exotic room!

Does it have to be a villager? If not, I'd definitely say the best gift I've received in the mail is 10,000 bells from my character's parents

Chops has mailed me a Throne for visiting his house.

Randomly Rooney approached and just told me to shut up and take his royal crown.

I got a durian from Chow once. Don't know how he got it and I'm afraid to ask. Apparently my villagers have better connections than I do… >.>

Back