• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Got a 2nd kiddie meal had it refurbished and had some hybrids grow over night.(last night) I'm slowly working my ways on my other rooms of Hana's house. I believe the outside playground indoors is almost done(my main room).

Updated my dream town in Pixel to rainy at 5:30 am.

The clouds seemed different than I had thought before I updated the DA but I'm ok with it for now.

Had a fun visit in my other town before Resetti crashed our morning.

Remodeling multiple rooms in my other town. Visited some DA.

I think I have new inspiration for a part of my town that I just could never be pleased with. It will be some work and moving things around but it will be worth it :)

I moved in Marcel and Pinky and then Lily pinged to move out all within today and yesterday! I also landscaped some more and I am really liking my town!

All I have left is to move in an Uchi (Phoebe sort of matches the theme I have in the town, but Diva is my favorite). Either way I just need to figure where one of them would go to match what I have going on!

Until Next Time,
-Tama

Got quite a few badges today!

Expanded my hybrid breeding patch, planned out the landscaping of my town hall + plaza areas with placeholder designs, donated a crapload of misc. summer bugs from my first island visit (no beetles though RIP, looks like my first farming trip ain't gonna make a profit) and paid off the fountain in front of the town hall.

Today I finished paying off my dream suite, Club LOL opened and I finally started to lay some paths down and landscape on the top half of my town!

I made a pattern for one of my furniture pieces and I loathed every second of it but the outcome looks great.

I finally got Paula out of my town by using an Amiibo card of another villager and let that one move in, hehe.
(my apologies if there are any Paula-lovers out here :lemon: )

I finally moved out Nana - I moved her in but never grew attached so I moved Bianca in instead and she looks cute af <3 I plot resetted for aggggeeeess though, I missed a few obvious spaces in the first go but got it after an hour lol. Did a bit of landscaping as well ~

Clearing out items in storage as always. Hoarding items seems like a hobby for me lol.
I'm also preparing to reset my town so hopefully I'll be able to find a layout that I like today!

- did all initiatives
- did a lot of fishing, plenty of sharks around
- commissioned a new yellow bench facing the ocean and paid for it, planted red hibiscus around it
- Katrina finally suggested a shop in Main St. \o/

I finally caught a tarantula and finished my bug collection...that was last night though. Didn't get much of anything done today. Maybe some weed pulling?

I bit the bullet and finally made 2 alt characters like I've been thinking of doing for days. I told myself I wouldn't TT in excess, but I did enough so they can both use the QR machine and have all the rooms in their houses (still in the smallest size though). And nothing bad happened!! Feels good, man. But I should probably chill out for a while as I wasted a huge amount of time today. I have some big plans for their houses, but I'm feeling a bit wishy-washy about the execution.

Gracie showed up for the fourth time and I passed. I didn't know the Emporium would have 3 floors! And that when you order something from the catalog, the letter is signed "Timothy and Thomas" now o_o

Fang came over unexpectedly while I was decorating. He was a bit weirded out because I left my spoiled turnips on the kitchen table :p

It's been 3ish weeks since I started my new save and I'm determined not to TT. It was super tempting to do so today but I resisted the urge! :) That's an accomplishment imo.

Built the dream suite, did a lot of fishing, and trading!

i got o'hare, and am currently plot resetting...hopefully i can finish this today aha

I visited the dream suite and did some dreaming today! Also, I arranged all my hybrids that I'm looking to sell by colour and type for convenience. :)

Back