• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

OMW.jpg

I am very proud of my ID.

IMG_1724.jpeg

this happened in a previous town back in January 2020 😭😂

. . .

Also, I know this is mostly for New Leaf, but I remember a looong ago, probably way back in 2009 or 2010, I was watching my brother play Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Big Top wanted my brother’s goliath beetle…and in return, Big Top gave my brother a goliath beetle. 😭😂

Last edited:
I found these old screenshots from when I used to visit Club Tortimer a lot back in maybe 2019?
HNI_0028.png

HNI_0029.png

I'm not quite sure what this hacker was thinking but this experience always stuck out to me.

No screenshot here, since the game told me I can't save any more, I have to delete some.

So, I decided to speak to one of my villagers, Rod, since it has been a while. I totally forgot that I set his catchphrase to, "oh my god", and I legitimately laughed out loud. What's even funnier about this is that my mayor got stung by bees.

"Whatcha want, oh my god?" 😆😆😆

Back