Stalk Market Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharityDiary

Bells
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhnD2b91gsHydDMteV9OVnlOb1BBMkJqeWNDUlJTSkE&usp=sharing

Use the link above to access our community Stalk Market Spreadsheet! Once your request to edit has been accepted, you may start posting your turnip prices!

We had a great first week, with many of us selling turnips in the 500-bell range. We hope to continue this profit streak.

Thanks to everyone participating for making this a successful community project! =)

~Charity

Helpful Tip:
If you see someone with a high turnip price, and would like to PM them on these forums, you must go to your Inbox and compose an outgoing message to their account name. Searching for their name via the Advanced Search feature doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
not 2 spots. I meant the second row. I got used to being directly under you on the sheet ^^ easy access and all :p

Edit: oh I can see the slots are all the same. that's fine then :3 yaaay I get to keep my spot!

Last edited:
I may join this project next week (I've forgotten some of my prices from this week and I don't want to guess). Hopefully Joan will be selling her turnips in my town for even lower this time! c:

not 2 spots. I meant the second row. I got used to being directly under you on the sheet ^^ easy access and all :p

Edit: oh I can see the slots are all the same. that's fine then :3 yaaay I get to keep my spot!

Oh haha. Yeah, you can continue to be beneath me =)

Uhhh... =\

You know what I mean.

Yes :) o-o

@insane you don't have to guess just leave some spots blank ^^ if nothing else you can help us out by contributing your prices if you like! we'd be glad to help you sell for as much as you can!

P.S. Did I just have an OCD moment with a row on a spreadsheet? Well if daytrading turnips doesn't work out I can be the break out character on a TBS sitcom.

Last edited:
BlackBloodWizard: Oh! Well, if you don't mind me doing that I may as well request to join now! I know what my current turnip price is, and I know it's been consecutively decreasing since Monday morning!

@Insane: there's no downside to helping you out, even if you don't have the winning price :) just tip your turnip buddy! (who you sell to)

Great to hear it's private. I was wondering how long it would take until someone started trolling us actually. My email I requested under is hurricaneball93@aim.com so you are aware.

I was probably naive to think with the nature of animal crossing as a game you wouldn't get that sort of behavior. *shrugs*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I join

request permission same as anyone else ^^

I made an account here just after seeing the previous thread about beating the stalk market. Looking forward to contributing my turnip data, if I get approved. ;)

Hey I have a question. So my turnips have increased the previous two times I checked, the first by 42, and the second by 27. It is currently at 163. Would this be considered a large or small spike and should I sell tomorrow morning or wait till the afternoon then sell?

Hey I have a question. So my turnips have increased the previous two times I checked, the first by 42, and the second by 27. It is currently at 163. Would this be considered a large or small spike and should I sell tomorrow morning or wait till the afternoon then sell?

If the third increase is higher than 250, it's a large spike, and you should sell.

If the third increase is less than 250, wait for the fourth increase and sell, because it's probably a small spike.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was probably naive to think with the nature of animal crossing as a game you wouldn't get that sort of behavior. *shrugs*

I thought the same. Don't feel bad.

If the third increase is higher than 250, it's a large spike, and you should sell.

If the third increase is less than 250, wait for the fourth increase and sell, because it's probably a small spike.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought the same. Don't feel bad.

Okay thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back