• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enyeto

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
The idea for this topic has spawned from here.

As I can see, many people are also picky about what villagers live in their town. I created this thread to help people get the villagers that they want. Post what villagers that you're looking to get rid of and/or post what villagers you want to move to your town.

To avoid spamming, please contact the user you want to exchange villagers with via PM or Visitor Comments.

------------------

Villagers I'm trying to get rid of:
-Wolfgang
-Jeremiah
-Nana
-Tabby

Villagers I'm looking for:
-any characters that are new to New Leaf

I want to get rid of Eloise (Snooty, yellow Elephant) as soon as possible! :( She will move in tomorrow, so if anyone wants her, PLEASE contact me. I dislike her with a passion...

Not looking for a particular villager though. :)

I wish Eunice the cute sheep to leave! (Her house is in the way of a building project).

Happy to have any villagers apart from Gorrillas.. they are scary haha!

Im trying to get rid of Chevre the goat and Bella the mouse!

Looking for:
Marshal
Octavian/Marina/Zucker
Greta
Goldie
Cheri
Canberra
Cherry

Last edited:
Noob question, how does this work? I have the pink tiger that I'm not too fond of. Fuscia I think her name is.

Edit. It's Claudia.
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Claudia

I'd take Wolfgang or Jeremiah if you want her? According to the wiki she's a New Leaf character.

Last edited:
Getting rid of: Biff-Hippo
Rodeo-Bull
T-Bone-Bull
Quillson-Duck
Felicity-Cat
Wants: Daisy-Dog
Stinky-Cat
Astrid-Kangaroo
Biscuit-Dog

To swap:

Chow the bear
Tiffany the rabbit
Vesta the sheep​

Looking for:

The wolves in particular. I don't have any. ;_; Lobo is my favourite.
I'm open to non-wolf offers too, of course.​

note: my 8th villager moves in tomorrow, so I think there might be a wait before I can do this - assuming I need all 10 villagers to start? If you want one of the three mentioned above 'reserved' until then that's possible~

Last edited:
Oh, I'll take Vesta the Sheep and I'll give you a rare item since I don't have any wolves.
FC:4468-1090-2708
Character:Jasmin
Town:Okinawa

Yes, I love sheep! You can have felicity.
I just added you.
FC: 4486-1090-2708
MC:Jasmin
Town:Okinawa

Have in my Town:

Timbra (Keeping)
Tammi (Keeping)
Kid Cat (Depends) - If someone has one of my villagers i desperately want, i will let him go
Mitzi (Keeping)
Curt (Want rid)
Drago (Want rid)
Cherry (Want rid)

Desperately Want:
Vesta
Willow
Eunice
Wendy
Erik
Flurry
Apple
Freya
Molly
Bluebear
Bones
Hamlet

^Any of the above

How does this work btw??

Last edited:
Villagers I'm looking for: Mitzi and Moe! <3 Pinky, Bluebear, Rosie, Kiki, Lolly, Cube, Roald, Dotty, Rowan
Villagers I'm trying to get rid of: Egbert, Rasher, Rocket, Paula, Kidd, Chevre, Bill....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back