• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I resign...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
As you can see, I'm gray, lifeless, etc...

I can no longer take people's idiocy... I will not name anyone, but certain people have proved to be loyal to me, and I respect them for that...

Thank you friends, thanks for nothing, enemies.

Bul you're not lifeless, you just need to find something to do that is fun (idk if you were listening to what I was saying in MSN, but I said it again). Because it seems that all you do is video games, computer, guitar, write; you should try something new. If you really have too much pressure you should drop out of the staff temporarily but then come back when you're ready. You probably won't be able to see this post though...but I'm still posting it.

well as all of you can see this sucks and tbt is not going to be able to function write without him.. We lost Bastoise and now Bul
tbts activity is going to decline alot

Sometimes I get to feelin'
I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids, when we were young
Things seemed so perfect - you know ?
The days were endless, we were crazy - we were young
The sun was always shinin' - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don't know
The rest of my life's been - just a show
Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find I still love you
You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide
Ain't that a shame ?
Ooh, I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride
When life was just a game
No use in sitting and thinkin' on what you did
When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don't know
Better sit back and go - with the flow
'Cos these are the days of our lives
They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find - no change
Those were the days of our lives yeah
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you
I still love you

It's a good song, you should listen to it. It's the last song Queen ever recorded with the infamous Freddie Mercury before his death in November of 1991.

Bulerias, I hope that you'll continue to be my friend even after you're gone from TBT. About the NSider thing, I'm sure it'll take a lot of time to get recognition, but I know that you have the determination and the intelligence to be a Sage. As for this place, it probably wasn't healthy to spend so much time in some place that was so unrewarding, even though it may seem it was successful. I'll see you 'round.

Faroukh Bulsara was the name Freddie Mercury was given when he was born, to clear this up for the slow people who have difficulty with discerning different people.

Thank you for your kind words, but my decision remains final... I no longer have the time for TBT, nor the health. I will continue to be in touch with all of you through MSN, AIM, etc, and possibly see some of you in real life (coughminocough)

:p

I might check up sometime on TBT, but you won't see me here often... Sorry, but it's my decision. Don't be sad, TBT can still flourish without me, I hope.

Oh no.... I never thought Bulerias would leave.... :no: Don't go......

:(

:'(

well im gone

mostly everyone that was really were nice to me are gone or really really unactive

if your were nice to me and are still sctive you might see the mostly

if you want to see me goto sporges forum

I'm very sorry to hear this, Bulerias. I wish you success and happiness in your next big endeavor.

Long live Canada!

I remember Bul saying he would never leave TBT until he was in college. I will really missy you, Bul. It will be tough to stay here with you gone.

:eek:

Sorry, Bul, but I'm kinda :| about you're leaving. In the last few days you've been nothing but paranoid.

Bulerias said:
I no longer have the time for TBT, nor the health.
The health? What is wrong with your health that you cant come here? or are you depressed or something... wow, this is a real mess.

My guess is TBT is just going to go down and down

:unsure: :| It saddens me...

White_Shades said:
Sorry, Bul, but I'm kinda :| about you're leaving. In the last few days you've been nothing but paranoid.
How's it sound if you stop using your little alt account to hide who you are? Hey, yeah. I like that idea. Last I checked you didn't have the right to throw around your opinions no matter what you say or who you say you are.

^_^ I would argue, but I'd get banned for five days, sorry

^_^ I'll just change that post...

Okay, now I MUST say something about this.

I am NOT paranoid, and I have tons of reasons for this. White_Shades, please know more about the situation before talking. I have one VERY big reason for leaving, however, one that is much bigger than the rest.

I do not get consolation from anyone here for the most part.

You see, at first I thought it was fine and everything that I was consoling everyone when they had problems, and that nobody had the brains to console me when I was down, but in recent months, I became extremely mad at this... It went as far as people whom I've been helping for months have lashed out at me, and have probably forgotten me since.

But when I posted that thread where I said I'm depressed, I had a couple of reasons; I was expecting to be consoled... A couple, or perhaps only one, person had taken the hint, and HAD consoled me, but I felt bad for practically kneeling down on my knees and begging for consolation. Do you see your faults now, everyone?

Yes, call me paranoid, call me crazy, but I had and have reasons. And another thing; When Blast resigned, nobody said he wanted "attention", but we actually made him a collage of the good times we all had. Has anyone made me something like that? I believe not... And no, I won't accept anything like that now, if you got the idea from this post, because, again, that would be begging...

See your faults now? Want to continue calling me paranoid?

Back