• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Chat!

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Hey everyone. If you want to chat with everyone from The Bell Tree, come ot our chat room. You need AIM thoug.

My name is STORM88888 in AIM so just talk to me and I'll send an invite.

This might be a think we do all the time.

Yeah, it seems like a good way to strengthen the forum.

;)

good thing i dont have AIM :|

and im not going to get it

:p my computer is slow enough as it is

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
good thing i dont have AIM :|

and im not going to get it

:p my computer is slow enough as it is

:p
Maybe you should delete some stuff.

:huh:

THEBOBINATOR said:
Upgrade your comp. i.e. get a bigger hard drive, and mare ram. and dont use diel up. it sucks.
Nice job, bandwidth exceeded.

I don't know why everyone is so against dial up. It still woks with anything. Just not online games and it's slower.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I don't know why everyone is so against dial up. It still woks with anything. Just not online games and it's slower.
*wonder why* i got dial up.... and im getting AIM soon.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
It's so friggin' slow!

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
My broadband is sometimes slower that dial up. I think I am going to boycott comcast soon. I wish I still had Earthlink...

:'(

] [quote="STORMTROOPER88888 said:
My broadband is sometimes slower that dial up. I think I am going to boycott comcast soon. I wish I still had Earth]
That's because some people use youe Network.

;)

Back