Post Your Town Map

Here is my village's map

vzwXGGZl.jpg

I received my copy directly from Nintendo as Justin (board owner) did. I have my own Animal Crossing blog in French : Link removed as it was outdated

Fruit : Orange
Residents : Jambette (Gambette in French), Egbert (Herbert in French), (an alligator named Chuck in French), (a cow named Val? in French), (a monkey named Lourent in French).

Last edited:
I received my copy directly from Nintendo as Justin (board owner) did. I have my own Animal Crossing blog in French : http://nouvelleorange.com

Fruit : Orange
Residents : Jambette (Gambette in French), Egbert (Herbert in French), (an alligator named Chuck in French), (a cow named Val? in French), (a monkey named Lourent in French).

If you want to read my first day journal entry on my blog (and you can read French or you just want to take a look at the pictures) : http://nouvelleorange.com/acclame-maire-de-boccages-en-ce-7-juin/

aww i love your town as well. I like where you put your home

Here's my town Forest:
acnlmap.jpg

Town fruit: Peaches
Villagers: Aurora, Molly, Big Top, Fuchsia, Yuka, Katt, Rory, Tex, Benedict.
Dream address: 4300-2003-9889

Here's my town Forest:
Town fruit: Peaches
Villagers: Aurora, Molly, Big Top, Fuchsia, Yuka, Katt, Rory, Tex, Benedict.
Dream address: 4300-2003-9889

Wow all your buildings are so spread out. I still like it though. Your lake placement right by the town tree must be really nice. That little diagonal bridge is adorable.

Thanks. :) That picture actually isn't up to date; I've since added a bridge directly above town hall, so getting from home/Re-Tail to town hall is easier than it looks in that picture. Ideally, I wish Re-Tail was closer to the beach for selling fish, but I still like my town overall.

Looking foward to seeing everyones maps! Sadly I live in Australia, so I will edit this post on the 15th with my map ^_^

Name: ミ★
Town: さくら
Fruit: Orange
Villagers: Sasuke, Natari, Tatsuro, Phobe and the rest are junk.
On the left I'm making a town square thing.. Just need a few people to move.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,330
I'm not going to be too picky about mine but I think I want oranges or cherries, because most people want other fruits.

I'll edit this post once I get the game.

Oooh! Thats the town layout I am planning to get! The town tree is in a perfect location! Though I think I prefer the beach on the left side... (Yes I am picky).

I can see that the houses are quite bunched together which looks a bit akward :S (again I am being picky) ^^

Oooh! Thats the town layout I am planning to get! The town tree is in a perfect location! Though I think I prefer the beach on the left side... (Yes I am picky).

I can see that the houses are quite bunched together which looks a bit akward :S (again I am being picky) ^^

I reset for days to get that river, I took what I got haha

Aww I've loved your map since you showed it the other day. I have a feeling i'm going to be resetting awhile until I get things just right.

I didn't reset much for my map. I resetted 3 times to get the right face though. As far as the map goes, the only thing I didn't want was a plaza crammed into a corner.

Last edited:
I also never really been to picky on layouts, i'll take any fruit :3
Can't wait to pick up my bundle tomorrow. i wanna cry !

Back