• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Easter!

LeslieAnne

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey everyone, it's Easter in my town now! I'm opening the gates!

FYI - there are 6 types of eggs, you get them from diving, digging, shaking trees, smashing rocks, fishing, and shooting down balloons. The digging, tree, and rock ones are limited, and they're all gone from my town. There are always more of the fishing, diving, and balloon ones.

Collect all 6 and give them to Pyontaro (Zipper), then you get an Easter Basket. It's a piece of furniture, and it looks like you can't put it on tables for some reason :mad:

When you eat an egg, it can have a piece of candy (You can save it for Halloween), a gold foil, or a big gold foil inside. Turn in the foils to Pyontaro. Regular foil gets a piece of egg furniture. Big foil gets a picture of Pyontaro. I have some extra pics I can give away.

The chance of getting a foil is, like, 1 in 10. I have so many pieces of candy sitting around my town right now :(

I have an extra of the carpet if anyone needs it.

After I started a new town, I can't get the slingshot and I'm currently unable to dive. Looks like I can't even get any of the furniture because I actually need to give each different eggs to get anything from Zipper T. Bunny.

Well, what I could do now is to eat eggs and get candies and furnitures...

After I started a new town, I can't get the slingshot and I'm currently unable to dive. Looks like I can't even get any of the furniture because I actually need to give each different eggs to get anything from Zipper T. Bunny.

Well, what I could do now is to eat eggs and get candies and furnitures...
You don't need to give eggs to get the furniture. If you eat the eggs you'll get candy, small foil or big foil. The small foil gets you egg furniture.

I will get a diving easter egg and a slingshot easter egg for you, so you can get the easter basket (for turning in all 6 eggs).

Edit: I have both eggs for you. :)

I'll bring a regular slingshot for you too.

Last edited:
I love on how often eggs give you a large foil, thus making me 5 Zipper T. Bunny pictures in the process. It's the easiest picture to get ever!

I noticed that the balloon eggs would appear at like every 2 minutes. If they count toward the Balloon badges, then it'll be heck a lot helpful if you want to earn them.

Also, I saved myself from the trouble of diving and fishing by using an alternate character to spawn more ground and rock eggs and use my main characters to get more small foils for the remaining pieces of furniture. Once you got an egg basket, there's almost no point to dive and fish eggs when you can easily get them from the ground and rocks.

When dropped on the ground, the different types of egg are in different color. The inventory screen will make them appear as a pink egg with a heart shape on them, but their names aren't identical.

I played with all four of my characters - each of them now has an Easter Basket and Bunny picture. I have a full set of furniture.

I have a bunch of un-eaten eggs (mostly tree eggs) and many foils left over if anybody wants them. I'll probably start trading in the foils for furniture and offer the extras to those who need them.

Should all the candy be kept for Halloween?

Aw. ;__; I can't mail Easter eggs to villagers. It would have been so cute to see them in their houses.

Is anyone taking holiday pictures? I'd love to see them! :D

I'll post mine in a moment. Have to upload them. :D
I put them in a spoiler tag, so they won't stretch this thread.
HNI_0005-5_zps4d89b45d.jpg

HNI_0006-5_zps99273aa8.jpg

HNI_0007-5_zps9087af2e.jpg

HNI_0010-3_zps08f4b325.jpg

HNI_0011-3_zps0c9f5c67.jpg

HNI_0013-4_zps71edd1f2.jpg

HNI_0016-3_zps7401f26b.jpg

HNI_0018-3_zpse4d5be92.jpg

HNI_0019-4_zpsb5a4c0ae.jpg

HNI_0023-4_zpsf905722c.jpg

Depressed bunny. :p
HNI_0027-3_zpsdb5b2be0.jpg

HNI_0029-2_zpsa587c375.jpg

HNI_0049-1_zpseea75810.jpg

Last edited:
Easter is over in all the time zones, right? Anyone need anything? I have a few extra Zipper pictures and a long egg chair.

Back