• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Mine are just basic ray bans from the local eye store. I disliked most of the other options.

I've been considering laser eye correction too, mostly because mine are getting worse and it's so pricey to get new glasses.

Wow, your eyes *^* I really like your cat-eye! I wish I could do liquid eyeliner that well...the wings always come out uneven :c

My avatar is me =) I felt really cute that day. When I try to attach the pic it seems really big to me...

You're really pretty too! c: I like your septum piercing. I've always wanted to get one but I don't quite think I can pull off the look.

Wow, your eyes *^* I really like your cat-eye! I wish I could do liquid eyeliner that well...the wings always come out uneven :c

You're really pretty too! c: I like your septum piercing. I've always wanted to get one but I don't quite think I can pull off the look.

Awe thank you!! I love my septum, I wasn't sure at first if I'd pull it off either. I fell in love with it right away though it's actually my favourite out of all of mine.

Flawless wings with eye liner takes a lot of practice, even the most skilled still messes it up now and then I am sure. I think she did a great job with her eye liner though.

Last edited:
you're beautiful and can you please teach me how to do eyeliner

omg thanks haha :p

I recently found a new way to do it

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks :3 and mine come out uneven a lot too.. cause my left eye comes out better every time :/

FullSizeRender.jpg
can't really see half my face but w/e:) the other day !

I haven't uploaded one in like a year, and I've discovered eyeliner since soooo

image.jpg

Back