What Do You Look Like?

Mine are just basic ray bans from the local eye store. I disliked most of the other options.

I've been considering laser eye correction too, mostly because mine are getting worse and it's so pricey to get new glasses.

Wow, your eyes *^* I really like your cat-eye! I wish I could do liquid eyeliner that well...the wings always come out uneven :c

My avatar is me =) I felt really cute that day. When I try to attach the pic it seems really big to me...

You're really pretty too! c: I like your septum piercing. I've always wanted to get one but I don't quite think I can pull off the look.

Wow, your eyes *^* I really like your cat-eye! I wish I could do liquid eyeliner that well...the wings always come out uneven :c

You're really pretty too! c: I like your septum piercing. I've always wanted to get one but I don't quite think I can pull off the look.

Awe thank you!! I love my septum, I wasn't sure at first if I'd pull it off either. I fell in love with it right away though it's actually my favourite out of all of mine.

Flawless wings with eye liner takes a lot of practice, even the most skilled still messes it up now and then I am sure. I think she did a great job with her eye liner though.

Last edited:
you're beautiful and can you please teach me how to do eyeliner

omg thanks haha :p

I recently found a new way to do it

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks :3 and mine come out uneven a lot too.. cause my left eye comes out better every time :/

FullSizeRender.jpg
can't really see half my face but w/e:) the other day !

I haven't uploaded one in like a year, and I've discovered eyeliner since soooo

image.jpg

Back