• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

That's my schtick. Dad jokes. That being said I never liked mirror selfies that that. But you do you, I suppose.
mirror selfies are the best way to get a picture when you're feelin a look so yes I will continue doing me thank you for the support :)

mirror selfies are the best way to get a picture when you're feelin a look so yes I will continue doing me thank you for the support :)

Not especially what I meant. I mean holding the camera directly in front of your face. Call me old-fashioned.

Not especially what I meant. I mean holding the camera directly in front of your face. Call me old-fashioned.
Not sure why you care that my face is covered?? lmao the point of the picture is my outfit? If you want to see my face sooo bad go back a few pages and find another pic I posted

Or you know take your own advice and do you

Last edited:
Not sure why you care that my face is covered?? lmao the point of the picture is my outfit? If you want to see my face sooo bad go back a few pages and find another pic I posted

Yikes. N'aw. Honestly I'm not even sure. I just thought it looked silly. I suppose I'm a little upset so I was looking for something to pick at. Sorry. :p

Yikes. N'aw. Honestly I'm not even sure. I just thought it looked silly. I suppose I'm a little upset so I was looking for something to pick at. Sorry. :p

No worries friend I assure you I don't always go around taking pictures with my phone in front of my face
Although it's quite a large phone so sometimes it's difficult not to loool
I hope whatever is upsetting you gets resolved soon

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpg

like why are you even trying to find something to pick at, esp in a thread where people reveal their tru identities

does she intimidate you? :,)

Last edited:
IS THAT A YUNO COSPLAY

It is! XD It was so much fun! Haha I was at an anime event last weekend!~ c: (I ended up putting fake blood on me later on since my photographer didn't want my best friend and I to put any blood on yet XD )

Back