What Do You Look Like?

That's my schtick. Dad jokes. That being said I never liked mirror selfies that that. But you do you, I suppose.
mirror selfies are the best way to get a picture when you're feelin a look so yes I will continue doing me thank you for the support :)

mirror selfies are the best way to get a picture when you're feelin a look so yes I will continue doing me thank you for the support :)

Not especially what I meant. I mean holding the camera directly in front of your face. Call me old-fashioned.

Not especially what I meant. I mean holding the camera directly in front of your face. Call me old-fashioned.
Not sure why you care that my face is covered?? lmao the point of the picture is my outfit? If you want to see my face sooo bad go back a few pages and find another pic I posted

Or you know take your own advice and do you

Last edited:
Not sure why you care that my face is covered?? lmao the point of the picture is my outfit? If you want to see my face sooo bad go back a few pages and find another pic I posted

Yikes. N'aw. Honestly I'm not even sure. I just thought it looked silly. I suppose I'm a little upset so I was looking for something to pick at. Sorry. :p

Yikes. N'aw. Honestly I'm not even sure. I just thought it looked silly. I suppose I'm a little upset so I was looking for something to pick at. Sorry. :p

No worries friend I assure you I don't always go around taking pictures with my phone in front of my face
Although it's quite a large phone so sometimes it's difficult not to loool
I hope whatever is upsetting you gets resolved soon

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpg

like why are you even trying to find something to pick at, esp in a thread where people reveal their tru identities

does she intimidate you? :,)

Last edited:
IS THAT A YUNO COSPLAY

It is! XD It was so much fun! Haha I was at an anime event last weekend!~ c: (I ended up putting fake blood on me later on since my photographer didn't want my best friend and I to put any blood on yet XD )

Back