• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

I have dyed my hair slightly darker now.. But this pic has me and one of my kittys ^_^ So it's one of my favs <3 (Crazy cat lady :p)

dPJ1QwA.jpg
Love the hair color!

eeeeeee new tbt avi, hehe ; v ;

nwy4pj.jpg

* runs and hides *

Last edited:
ha everyone look at the metal-mouth cretin

anyway here's a lovely demon red-eye pic of me and boyfriend except i deleted boyfriend's face because rule #1 of internet is it's not cool to post peoplz pics without perMission kids
LpWess3.jpg

Least i aint dating a paper cut-out stick figure get ur life together

Without all that cosplay make-up
I'll probably trim my bangs soon since they grew too long so I had to push them to the side :'D

RMqhkM1.jpg

i don't mean to overreact but i think your hot nurse might be my soulmate.

edit: and guess it has been a while. full brace face for the next 12 months but das me

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]Braceface..

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="epona, post: 5777796, member: 49197"]ha everyone look at the metal-mouth cretin

anyway here's a lovely demon red-eye pic of me and boyfriend except i deleted boyfriend's face because rule #1 of internet is it's not cool to post peoplz pics without perMission kids
[spoiler=boop][IMG][/spoiler][/QUOTE]I really like your new hairstyle! You pull of so many hairstyles so well.

Also, your boyfriend there looks hot.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="kittycaffeine, post: 5778985, member: 39016"][SIZE=1]eeeeeee new tbt avi, hehe ; v ;

[IMG]

* runs and hides *[/SIZE][/QUOTE]You have lovely eyes!

Back