• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Club Tortimer hackers scare me

I have nothing against hacking.
I just don't think a public place where children also go is a place you should be dropping seeds.

As for your victim rant, I suggest you seek help, as nobody here called you names, or suggested harming yourself.

I'm out of this conversation now, as it is a futile, and destructive one.

I wish you the best.

Edit. Also, you don't know me, so don't keep telling me what my views on hacking are.
You are so far in the direction of wrong.
I have owned an AR for every system except my current 3DS XL.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. I didn't expect this thread to get out of hand, or even reach 5 pages.

I just want to say that when I said hackers scare me, I just joking a bit, it's just seeing them do hacks like dropping holes and picking up trees and planting new ones just looks a bit iffy to me. I never said that hacking is bad, nor do I think it's bad. I think it's cool, I just personally think that if you're going to hack, keep it to your own island/town, or if you know that you're not going to ruin someone else's experience (which the hacker in my OP did not ruin mine) then fine, who cares. Obviously I can't stop anything so my opinion doesn't matter.

Sorry if I offended anyone, this thread was supposed to be a little joke, but an argument already started up??

anyways, that's all I have to say.

I just don't think a public place where children also go is a place you should be dropping seeds.

As for your victim rant, I suggest you seek help, as nobody here called you names, or suggested harming yourself.

I wish you the best.

Uh, this whole thread you have only said negative things about it, if don't dislike it, you would not constantly say bad things about it...
And, children...? So what is hacking adult content now, is it going to traumatize them?

And wow, you didn't read anything did you? I said people on Club Tortimer have told me to kill myself over hacking the game. Point being made, that suggesting someone should die over something as minuscule as hacking is completely unnecessary. I don't see why I would need to get help over saying that.

And it's really not futile or destructive. I'm try to point out that people disliking a hacker, for that reason alone, is ridiculous. It's literally a stereotype towards people who hack... You don't have to use a race or culture to stereotype.

I'm not angry, but again you have justified hacking and still haven't said anything good about it. If you don't like it great. Why lie about it? But leave the conversation, I honestly don't care. Nothing I say is going to change it. You seem to know everything about it, but you're only being one of those pseudo intellectual's.

--
Anyways... I have my private messages back on, if anyone would like to know about an item that could possible be tampered. Please don't say it everywhere. The point is to keep it quiet so, one of the possible bad hackers do not use it.

Edit: And how many code were made personally with that AR? You know, searching memory, writing the code, giving it's conditional, etc.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm kinda intrigued about hacking? It's neat to see the tricks they can pull. Honestly the worst thing I've encountered on the public island is endless begging. That to me is worse than the hackers.

Honestly I'm kinda intrigued about hacking? It's neat to see the tricks they can pull. Honestly the worst thing I've encountered on the public island is endless begging. That to me is worse than the hackers.

I've encountered the same. Never seen a hacker, but oh man that amount of beggars ugh. I had one girl who spammed the money sign at me constantly and tried to block my way to the counter, but I got around her and was able to leave. Honestly I wouldn't mind a hacker if they didn't do anything to corrupt my game or ruin the island or whatever, just don't beg me for stuff -_- I don't go to Club Tortimer anymore..

Uh, this whole thread you have only said negative things about it, if don't dislike it, you would not constantly say bad things about it...
And, children...? So what is hacking adult content now, is it going to traumatize them?
Images are often put in the ID card. I've seen lewd ones.

Images are often put in the ID card. I've seen lewd ones.

...Again. I mentioned hacking on the online island, people saying rude things. He replies and says don't hack on there then. I said there's nothing wrong with it. He said but there's children.
And sorry but I don't use lewd pictures on there. And, even still, I have never seen one... And by far the worse things for children on the online island can be achieved by not hacking. It's someone talking extremely sexual in the chat or whatever, being a creep.

Again, hacking is being turned into some kind of stereotype. Hacking does not require being mean, sexual, or anything else. It's whoever chooses to do what.

This is like a brick wall...

I don't ever go on the online island anymore. But no, saying just don't go isn't a solution to I should be made into filth and kill myself. Saying to kill myself is way worse than hacking. Because I've gone to the island and found people that do enjoy people who hack, and love when they get items. But if I go sometimes you get a *****, and they just act like you're the suspect to their mother murder's case. Completely uncalled for and not in anyway needed because of hacking. And once again, there's really nothing wrong with going on the online island and hacking. It's temporary and is not hurting anyone. Unless you're being mean with it, no there's really nothing wrong. I don't do anything wrong on the island.

And yes, you do have a problem with hacking. I can't see why... But it's not bad at all. Really isn't unless it's harming others. Same as a knife can be used to cut fruit or to cut somebody, it's good unless used bad.

And stop with the don't touch anything!!! The thing I'm mentioning is not common. I don't think I've read about it happening except one single time and that was a while ago. And I even said you'd have to use it for it to work, and even then it would be obvious when using it, if it was bad... You would have to be completely oblivious to not see it's be tampered. And again, it's one item. I also said to message me because I do not want to mention out in the open for anyone that passes by and want to have bad intentions with it.

That being said, besides this one thing, almost every single item hacked in is EXACTLY the same as if you grabbed it legit.

EDIT: I had Private Message off...Sorry about that!

Dude, even if you were correct, c a l m d o w n. Why would you bring up killing yourself? Don't do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish you the best.

Edit. Also, you don't know me, so don't keep telling me what my views on hacking are.
You are so far in the direction of wrong.
I have owned an AR for every system except my current 3DS XL.

I second this, it's worrying me.

Dude, even if you were correct, c a l m d o w n. Why would you bring up killing yourself? Don't do that.

I never said I was going to kill myself. And he said the same thing, and I told him, no that's not what I said. And now after multiple times of mentioning it, now here we go again.

People on Club Tortimer, said to me, that I should I kill myself from hacking the game. I did not say I wanted to kill myself over something ridiculous. I was trying to point out how mean some people are just because they don't like something.

And I don't need any of this calmdown, or this is out of hand. I feel like people are picture me sitting here screaming and crying, but I'm literally in the room with my friend typing this like anything else. I'm not mad at all.

Sorry but it's ridiculous when people attack or insult someone for hacking a game. I mean you literally go to an online island and drop a tree... Now you get a guilt lecture on how you are officially a bad person and are a loser for playing with hacks and not legit. Simply put, this game is over 5 years old, and somehow it's suppose to stay fun forever. Some people love this game a wish it doesn't have to get so stale. They hack and there is a little more life brought back. But going to Club Tortimer with hacks doesn't hurt anyone, especially if you're just hanging out. But it especially doesn't warrant some of things I've been told just because I could hack, such as "I'm a loser and I should go kill myself" and "You're a terrible person." Literally it's a video game be hacked, and I wasn't hurting anyone I was told that. It's as if I was hacking someone's bank account and stealing all their money, and ruining these people lives over it. Some of the comment I've read here and gotten on Club Tortimer were naive as all hell.

And big clarification here:::::::: No one can affect your save from the island directly. There is one item they can give you to pick up that could lead to potential harm if you decide to do something with it. If anyone uses the online island and is worried they could potentially get this item from a hacker that isn't nice, message me and I will tell you what it is.

I don't want to straight forward say so someone can snoop around here and see how to do it. Because yes there is bad hackers, most of them who mooch off of hacks made by others, but there are good/nice hackers too. I really don't like this generalizing crap... Not everyone is the same.

Not saying your wrong but some people do not just appreciate hacking as much as others and some find hacking cheating and taking pleasure of the game away. As I understand that you have been bullied about hacking, as people on CT told you to do some not very nice things, do not take out what happened on the past on others. As for me I barely hack as I find it as a form of cheating but sometimes I will because it is fun. Just next time you go to CT ask if the people you are with if they are ok with you hacking, that all I have to say, not starting anything just don't want beef on TBT

I think that's why they added the walkie talkie to leave the island rather than having to go talk to Leilani, because hackers kept blocking people off and people would have to reset

Back