• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What PWP would be good here?

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I wanted to place a fountain but the stupid rock is in my way and the game is stupid for not letting people remove rocks

jCMD0bG.jpg

Since the fountain will not work, are there any other PWP that will work in this area? Maybe I will just put a streetlight ._.

You could do the statue fountain, if you wanted a water feature. There would be extra spaces, and filling in with flowers could be pretty.

If your town is more modern, the cube sculpture would be a nice look, especially since it's in front of your Town Hall. Possibly a flower bed or zen garden.

You could do the statue fountain, if you wanted a water feature. There would be extra spaces, and filling in with flowers could be pretty.

If your town is more modern, the cube sculpture would be a nice look, especially since it's in front of your Town Hall. Possibly a flower bed or zen garden.

I do not have the statue fountain unfortunately. And it is a medieval-esque town :) I should look who unlocks the fountain

The statue fountain is from snooty villagers.

oh ok. guess I will bug Broffina til she pings for it.

A flower clock would be interesting.

my only thing is i like symmetry so thats why i liked the 3 wide fountain. stupid rock.

i suggest either the fountain ( the 3x3 grid one )
or the flower clock.

these are really the only ones that fit right in in front of town hall

What about a topiary? :) I have two in front of mine and i like how it looks

Last edited:
I would make a bush path.
Save the PWP for a better spot. ^_^

If it’s a medieval town, a bell would probably look pretty good along with some bush paths and flowers. It could fit since it’s in front of the town hall. (The “Bell” is obtained from Peppy villagers)

I also like the idea of the Statue Fountain if you are able to get it unlocked. :]

A topiary of sorts that you get on weeding day in the middle and black flowers around it!

Or anything that's 1 x 1... the zen bell?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do not have the statue fountain unfortunately. And it is a medieval-esque town :) I should look who unlocks the fountain

I wouldn't do the fountain as it's 2 x 2! It'd drive my OCD nuts.

Last edited:
i think the zen bell or zen garden would be a good fit for that area if you're doing a medieval-type of town. the wisteria trellis is also really pretty, but i'm not sure if it would fit with your town theme? still a consideration i guess :)

thanks everyone for the suggestions :D i love having a pwp infront of the townhall but if nothing works then i will make a flower garden or something.

Back