• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop pwyw: mythic's art corner [CLOSED]

mythic

Bells
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (12) +
222808b9-937f-4634-ad63-69ec46f2c708

welcome to my little art corner!
finally decided to start an art shop for anyone interested in some of this trash lol

OPEN/CLOSED

now accepting dA points (in addition to tbt)

it's a pwyw shop so I don't really have any set prices - do whatever you want, run wild I don't care haha
but I most likely won't do anything too detailed for like 1 tbt lol

stuff I'll do:
  • chibis
  • head/bust shot
unfortunately I can't do like full bodies (especially if they're not chibi) because anatomy is too much for me to handle haha
also can't do feral/anthro stuff

slots, NO slots open:
  • 1: raffy
  • 2: dedenne2
  • 3: --
  • 4: --
wait list:
  • 1:
  • 2:
  • 3:
also this isn't first come first serve - I may not take some offers if I feel I can't draw something well

form:
what do you want: (chibi/headshot)
ref:
offer in tbt:

ok now for some examples c:
xqBYYie.png

jDC4D2c.png

naMBlu1.png

x4SIAat.png

8YKrzUF.png

fNdoN3a.png

QajJ1BX.png

Last edited:
Awww these are so cute! Could I get a slot? <3

Hi! You can draw any character of mine in the style you show in your examples. If you want to draw two together let me know?

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

50? If that’s low I don’t mind going up a bit, to 100 or so? I’m not sure how much to offer XD I already have 200 of mine promised to another artist so I’m trying to watch my bells :3

Last edited:
Ahhh yess your art mmmmm :3

Ref is here

75tbt ?
aww cute mayor - ill start with yours then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! You can draw any character of mine in the style you show in your examples. If you want to draw two together let me know?

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

50? If that’s low I don’t mind going up a bit, to 100 or so? I’m not sure how much to offer XD I already have 200 of mine promised to another artist so I’m trying to watch my bells :3

50 is fine it'll just have lower priority to those who offer more - also maybe not as much effort (if that makes sense)
and idk how to do multiple characters so I'll stick to one c:

50 is fine it'll just have lower priority to those who offer more - also maybe not as much effort (if that makes sense)
and idk how to do multiple characters so I'll stick to one c:

Oh! In that case I?ll def pay 100 :3 I wasn?t sure how much to offer.

Oh! In that case I’ll def pay 100 :3 I wasn’t sure how much to offer.

ok, then I'll start off with your drawing - also do you have preference for which character to draw? c:

ok, then I'll start off with your drawing - also do you have preference for which character to draw? c:

Just pick which one you’d like to draw most! Usually I find drawings work out best when someone picks which to draw ^-^ Thanks!

oh wow i really really hope you're still accepting requests rn :') these are amazingly pretty ;;;

what do you want: chibi, please
ref: (click!) i'd love it if her ponytail was really long :blush:
offer in tbt: 200 tbt? or more if you'd like it

aa tysm for considering!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahauddhd im actually closed but I really like your mayor and you're offering a lot of tbt so I'll open up another slot and move you up on the list c:

OK OFFICIALLY CLOSED - ONLY ACCEPTING WAITLIST FROM NOW ON

omg thank you! i should've read more carefully but i got distracted by your refs ;;;; tHANK YOUUU for putting me on the list anyway!!

Last edited:
oh wow i really really hope you're still accepting requests rn :') these are amazingly pretty ;;;

what do you want: chibi, please
ref: (click!) i'd love it if her ponytail was really long :blush:
offer in tbt: 200 tbt? or more if you'd like it

aa tysm for considering!!

hahauddhd im actually closed but I really like your mayor and you're offering a lot of tbt so I'll open up another slot and move you up on the list c:

OK OFFICIALLY CLOSED - ONLY ACCEPTING WAITLIST FROM NOW ON

Back