Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (12) +
222808b9-937f-4634-ad63-69ec46f2c708

welcome to my little art corner!
finally decided to start an art shop for anyone interested in some of this trash lol

OPEN/CLOSED

now accepting dA points (in addition to tbt)

it's a pwyw shop so I don't really have any set prices - do whatever you want, run wild I don't care haha
but I most likely won't do anything too detailed for like 1 tbt lol

stuff I'll do:
  • chibis
  • head/bust shot
unfortunately I can't do like full bodies (especially if they're not chibi) because anatomy is too much for me to handle haha
also can't do feral/anthro stuff

slots, NO slots open:
  • 1: raffy
  • 2: dedenne2
  • 3: --
  • 4: --
wait list:
  • 1:
  • 2:
  • 3:
also this isn't first come first serve - I may not take some offers if I feel I can't draw something well

form:
what do you want: (chibi/headshot)
ref:
offer in tbt:

ok now for some examples c:
xqBYYie.png

jDC4D2c.png

naMBlu1.png

x4SIAat.png

8YKrzUF.png

fNdoN3a.png

QajJ1BX.png

Last edited:
Awww these are so cute! Could I get a slot? <3

Hi! You can draw any character of mine in the style you show in your examples. If you want to draw two together let me know?

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

50? If that’s low I don’t mind going up a bit, to 100 or so? I’m not sure how much to offer XD I already have 200 of mine promised to another artist so I’m trying to watch my bells :3

Last edited:
Ahhh yess your art mmmmm :3

Ref is here

75tbt ?
aww cute mayor - ill start with yours then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! You can draw any character of mine in the style you show in your examples. If you want to draw two together let me know?

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

50? If that’s low I don’t mind going up a bit, to 100 or so? I’m not sure how much to offer XD I already have 200 of mine promised to another artist so I’m trying to watch my bells :3

50 is fine it'll just have lower priority to those who offer more - also maybe not as much effort (if that makes sense)
and idk how to do multiple characters so I'll stick to one c:

50 is fine it'll just have lower priority to those who offer more - also maybe not as much effort (if that makes sense)
and idk how to do multiple characters so I'll stick to one c:

Oh! In that case I?ll def pay 100 :3 I wasn?t sure how much to offer.

Oh! In that case I’ll def pay 100 :3 I wasn’t sure how much to offer.

ok, then I'll start off with your drawing - also do you have preference for which character to draw? c:

ok, then I'll start off with your drawing - also do you have preference for which character to draw? c:

Just pick which one you’d like to draw most! Usually I find drawings work out best when someone picks which to draw ^-^ Thanks!

oh wow i really really hope you're still accepting requests rn :') these are amazingly pretty ;;;

what do you want: chibi, please
ref: (click!) i'd love it if her ponytail was really long :blush:
offer in tbt: 200 tbt? or more if you'd like it

aa tysm for considering!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahauddhd im actually closed but I really like your mayor and you're offering a lot of tbt so I'll open up another slot and move you up on the list c:

OK OFFICIALLY CLOSED - ONLY ACCEPTING WAITLIST FROM NOW ON

omg thank you! i should've read more carefully but i got distracted by your refs ;;;; tHANK YOUUU for putting me on the list anyway!!

Last edited:
oh wow i really really hope you're still accepting requests rn :') these are amazingly pretty ;;;

what do you want: chibi, please
ref: (click!) i'd love it if her ponytail was really long :blush:
offer in tbt: 200 tbt? or more if you'd like it

aa tysm for considering!!

hahauddhd im actually closed but I really like your mayor and you're offering a lot of tbt so I'll open up another slot and move you up on the list c:

OK OFFICIALLY CLOSED - ONLY ACCEPTING WAITLIST FROM NOW ON

Back