ref: her or her
offer in tbt: would 50 tbt be ok?... i can do 70 if thats not enough

Last edited:
idk what happened?? someone help lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

an i be on the wait list also?

what do you want: (chibi/headshot) headshot
ref: her or her
EDIT: ah wait on second thought I don't think I'll be taking your order ;w; im sorry but I looked at the refs and don't think I can do a very good job of correctly portraying your character(s) :c i hope you understand

Last edited:
ok next order is finished c:
naMBlu1.png

Last edited:
EDIT: ah wait on second thought I don't think I'll be taking your order ;w; im sorry but I looked at the refs and don't think I can do a very good job of correctly portraying your character(s) :c i hope you understand

ahh ok, well i can gladly tell you any details :)

another, done! aaa phew i wanted to get some of these done before a week vacation, but ill get the rest done during vacay and ill post them for pick up afterwards because i wont have wifi c:
zNADsUZ.png

holy hell, that's the cutest thing ever ☆v☆ a+ friendo

Last edited:
another, done! aaa phew i wanted to get some of these done before a week vacation, but ill get the rest done during vacay and ill post them for pick up afterwards because i wont have wifi c:
zNADsUZ.png

Omggg that is super adorable! Thanks so much! I love it! Sending tbt rn!

another one, finished! i know my style is weirdly inconsistent but idk I tried something else bc I think my style didn't exactly fit Jon? thought this fit him a lil better
x4SIAat.png

another one, finished! i know my style is weirdly inconsistent but idk I tried something else bc I think my style didn't exactly fit Jon? thought this fit him a lil better
x4SIAat.png

yaaaasss he is very good * V*

@ariane and @nameiico, here are yours:

8YKrzUF.png

VLLp0uF.png

Last edited:
@ariane and @nameiico, here are yours:

8YKrzUF.png

VLLp0uF.png

Omgggggg my little angry child looks adorable!! I love your drawings, the soft colors you use, and the sparkles everywhere ahhhh
If I can, I will definitely be back for more art! Thank you so much, I love it, I’ll send tbt now <3

Okay WOWWWWW your art is ADORABLE! I love the soft colors you use, so beautiful ♥

what do you want: chibi
ref: (x)
offer in tbt: 100

Can we order more than one at a time? :blush:

hello! i've never bought art before on this website but I love your art!
i don't have a toyhouse account or whatnot, but i have this one drawing my friend made for me back when we played maplestory, a long with the ref of the character!

what do you want: chibi
ref:[ a ] [ b ]
offer in tbt: 150?

thanks for ordering! ill close now and try to finish these soon!

also @pinkcotton ill be doing one character at a time for now but tysm for the interest, you can order again later though c:

Back