Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2214-7888-4694
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
can you make a villager ( that moved in on it's own ) move out using the Amiibo card of that particular villager ?

Ex. there's this annoyance living in my town named Rodney.
if i have his amiibo card, could wisp kick him out ?

I believe that with his card only, you can't. You can use anyone else's card though, and have them move in. Wisp will say the town is full and you'll have to choose someone to move out, so just choose Rodney and he'll be in boxes in the same day and tomorrow your amiibo chosen villager will move in. :)

but that's the problem
i want him out for a character named Julia ( an amiibo card i can't get in my country )
so he has to move out as quick as possible.
i though maybe you could have him leave with his own amiibo card.

but that's the problem
i want him out for a character named Julia ( an amiibo card i can't get in my country )
so he has to move out as quick as possible.
i though maybe you could have him leave with his own amiibo card.

no, it isn't possible. The best you can do is either order julia's card online or just stick it out until rodney pings to move out

I had 7 amiibo's and it took 8 months for one to ping.
I ended up getting rid of everyone, and moved in 10 amiibo's, plot reset them to where I wanted.

If you can't beat 'em.
Join 'em. ^_^

Yep, they will move but it can take 8+ months(in game months you don't have to play until august next year lol you can tt) at its best and chances are better the more amiibo/card villagers you have.

Back